Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    So, what you're saying is that some of them are fake and some real? How does that work? And which ones are the real ones and which ones are fake?

And how do you know?
    Top guilds do sometimes get insider information, just throwing it out there.

I still believe it's BS and that people will believe it's true because the safer bets hit the mark, naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance wishlist, a bad one even.

next !

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    The only two racials setting off alarm bells for me are Escape Artist getting buffed to 1min CD and WotF getting nerfed to 3mins, especially without any news on EMfH getting nerfed with it.
    You don't find draeneis gift of naruu to be extremly good, with it's healing provided over 5 seconds?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    You don't find draeneis gift of naruu to be extremly good, with it's healing provided over 5 seconds?
    Stoneform being a 10% DR and super cleanse seems worse, imo.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    While these are somewhat well made, I highly doubt that some races will have the exact same racials (Dwarf/Tauren, Worgen/BE). In addition, no source has been provided, and the OP is a first-time poster.

I call fake.

I really wonder what people want to gain or achieve when it comes to making fakes; though I can't see it being anything other than attention.

Deleted
    Ehh, GoN never seemed to be that useful when I played Draenei, didn't/don't think getting a paltry heal 10 secs quicker is that OP. But the Stoneform one I just plain skipped, make that three racials setting off alarm bells.

Deleted
    Yea sure WotF nerfed but EMfH not. Totally fake.

Most seem like they could be real, although a strong alliance bias but that could be a work in progress aswell. If all races get a similar treatment sounds pretty decent, but id prefer a few more race flavour racials like the nightelf one (Changing depending on another factor such as time of day).
    None seem overly strong though except maybe stoneform, rest seem pretty in line with what is currently in game for only a few specific races.

I don't buy it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I always kinda find it funny that people always dismiss "leaks" due to lack of sources.

If there's a verifiable source (and nobody lost their job over it) it's not a leak - it's an announcement.

I have no basis for which to say this is true or not. Could be "final" versions, a work product with some ideas being thrown around internally, or just some guy's random thoughts. However, those are the kinds of things I'd expect in the end. I'd be shocked if orcs walked away with multiple DPS racials again, alliance racials tend to need more work than horde ones (aside from the obvious ones like Tauren), so I wouldn't be surprised to see them end up with notably more changes when the smoke clears.

Deleted
    Lol at Nigh Elf one. Fake as fuck. Racial only working at night, lmao.

GoTN is terrible for all bar maybe a rogue/warrior or hunter as a absolute last resort. Heals for 20% of casters health once per 2mins, ie 100-200k per 2 mins at the moment.

As for stoneform, it already does all of that only the magic and curse is new, IMO in some ways the old version was alot more powerful when it prevented poison and bleed and I think diseases for the full duration (now a poison can be reapplied straight away). Basically the new version is a mini paladin bubble without the invulnerability aferwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post
    Lol at Nigh Elf one. Fake as fuck. Racial only working at night, lmao.
    Read it again, they said it changes between crit and haste depending on time of day. Could be a pain for min maxxing though depending on stat weights and raid times.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a load of bollocks.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Why would NIGHT elves get a day time based buff??

This leads me to believe they're fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    alliance wishlist, a bad one even.

next !
    What wrong, upset that Horde PvE racials might not be good enough any more for every progression guild to faction change like they are currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    What wrong, upset that Horde PvE racials might not be good enough any more for every progression guild to faction change like they are currently?
    because PvP and faction balance dominance wasn't enough for the alliance

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Yea sure WotF nerfed but EMfH not. Totally fake.
    mostly because WotF isn't a replacement for the PvP trinket.

when they did nerf EMfH it went from good to worthless with only a small increase in the cooldown.
    its the only racial that has to compete with a piece of gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    This would make Gnomes, the best Warriors, DKs and Rogues.. It's bad and fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Stoneform being a 10% DR and super cleanse seems worse, imo.
    Yea possible. I just took an almost random thing, since he said it was the only 2 he found out of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    GoTN is terrible for all bar maybe a rogue/warrior or hunter as a absolute last resort. Heals for 20% of casters health once per 2mins, ie 100-200k per 2 mins at the moment.

As for stoneform, it already does all of that only the magic and curse is new, IMO in some ways the old version was alot more powerful when it prevented poison and bleed and I think diseases for the full duration (now a poison can be reapplied straight away). Basically the new version is a mini paladin bubble without the invulnerability aferwards.
    I disagree. That heal over 5 seconds can very quickly change the outcome in arena, and for tanks, that can see the entire raid is pressured.
    It's an healthstone you just need to pop slightly early.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away