Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

DERP Hackers take down WoW

Well they finally managed to do it. I noticed high ping about a hour ago while in a BG slowly going up like a Ddos and they finally go it done. I am very impressed and somewhat scurred seeing as Blizzards servers are amazing.

Edit: Login servers are fine individual servers are going off and on. They are trying to come online but it seems that the dos is too much for them. I literally just switched to Skyrim 5 minutes before this happened. I feel awful for anyone who was in a heroic encounter.

Last edited by Litharium; 2014-01-01 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    think its your internet

15+ Year Old Account
    No issues on US.

I believe it's more likely that the servers are still experiencing the same problems they have been for the past couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    No issues on US.
    No it's on US too.

All the servers went offline lol. still happening.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yah, our Battle group just went down, about 5 mins ago, and everytime it goes up, its down again w/in 30 secs, not sure whats up. Not sayin its DERP but, still.. sorta not fun. Doomhammer US here btw.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

thrall - US has been down since I got home about 20 minutes ago... :/

if its Derp, I wish they'd cut the crap and stop wasting other peoples free gaming time just to pretend they're cool...

*edit* Thrall - US just came back up. :]
    Last edited by KeirAdish; 2014-01-01 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    No issues on US.
    All High pop realms got DC'ed at the exact same time. I have played for 9 years and have never had a numerous DC through all the servers like this. The servers are back up but to be honest I think Blizzards servers are just too good to stay down for long.

Spending hours and resources to take down a World of Warcraft server for 5 minutes.

Who got the last laugh here?

lagged out on stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Aniyana View Post
    think its your internet
    I have 105 mb/s dowload and 35mb/s upload its not my internet. The servers went offline.

I don't see how it's hackers though, since this isn't an extremely uncommon thing with the servers, it happens once in a while.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaannnnnddddd... Stormrage is down for the count.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't see how it's hackers though, since this isn't an extremely uncommon thing with the servers, it happens once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    All High pop realms got DC'ed at the exact same time. I have played for 9 years and have never had a numerous DC through all the servers like this. The servers are back up but to be honest I think Blizzards servers are just too good to stay down for long.
    I don't see where this happens I play nearly every night and have not seen this or heard of every server dcing. I got high MS about 30 minutes ago in a BG slowly moved from 50-9500 ms much like a ddos. Slow at first then it ramps up. I eventually dced and relogged and was fine. Everyone else in the BG also dced at the same time as me.

DERPTROLLING hit us again, Malygos down plus lots more

10+ Year Old Account
    - deleted

/10

Not like blizzard servers ever go down nope...never must be the Derppers...yep thats the explanation get your reasonable explanations of wow servers going down the fuck out of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Not like blizzard servers ever go down nope...never must be the Derppers...yep thats the explanation get your reasonable explanations of wow servers going down the fuck out of this thread.
    Its on there twitter page what games they are taking down stop acting like WoW servers are all god mode. If they can take down LoL they can take down WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."