Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's not an exploit. One doesn't even need to have glider to get there - just go do that high in the air falling puzzle and land on the bridge.
    There are also potions of slowfall or something like that.
    If you want to join that gathering so much you should focus your energy from whining to actually getting there.
    It is a legitimate player event.
    I don't want to join that gathering, I am just saying that if it's unintended mechanic (and only Blizzard knows if it is or not), you can get banned for it.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    almost as fun as pulling dragons and stone giants into the waiting crowd , 9/10 , great fun.
    That's not griefing as players can move the hell out of the way and only ones who die are afk-ers and well idiots. It's never griefing if players can do something about it.

That's bad.

Chances are, Blizzard won't do anything about that particular thing now, because they are just too slow and are completely willing to hide behind the usual excuses like "there's an in-game way to resolve this so we won't do a thing", basically inviting you to either join the people who do that or kill them.

But maybe they will take that as a lesson for the future and don't repeat the same mistake again with other valuable spawns. Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    It's clearly not intended to be used this way. If you intentionally fight it in a way that no one can reach it, on purpose, then yes, you're abusing an unintended part of the game.
    But hey, the game is full of selfish people, as this topic proves.
    guys guys.. everyone who kills garnia at the top is exploiting! Noone has a chance to get there in time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Some people should only be allowed to play single player games, as that would suit them much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    guys guys.. everyone who kills garnia at the top is exploiting! Noone has a chance to get there in time!!
    Let's not defend the stupidity of putting a spawn point for a rare to a place that takes a long time to reach even by the standards of TI. That's just an accident, and they could have easily made the rare spawn a few yards to the side if they cared about reducing friction in an already friction-heavy "game" of getting to rares first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Let's not defend the stupidity of putting a spawn point for a rare to a place that takes a long time to reach even by the standards of TI. That's just an accident, and they could have easily made the rare spawn a few yards to the side if they cared about reducing friction in an already friction-heavy "game" of getting to rares first.
    Yeah and they could also fix Silvershard Mines so the horde doesn't have a massive advantage right from the start, but guess what, they got other priorities.

i just report them, enough reports and blizzard sees the issue and maybe solve it.. like making him spawn further down rofl...

Yes, they built this spiral bluff because they wanted to make sure rares were easily accessible - not to make it near impossible to reach non golg/evermaw/ship rares if you aren't within 30 yards on spawn.

If they cared they would bump up the hp on rares like huolon. All his attacks are avoidable anyway so no reason for his hp to be so low. It is a MUCH bigger issue for "group gameplay" that he dies in 10 seconds if I attack him solo, compared to the ~minutes I would have to wait for everyone to get there and get a tag.

Also, can we really call exception to the rule when there are 2 right there? And a lot of rares spawn with <3m hp - meaning even your worst players will be killing them in about 30 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Keep reporting and Blizzard will change it. Nothing will happen to the players but you will get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexarion View Post
    Yeah and they could also fix Silvershard Mines so the horde doesn't have a massive advantage right from the start, but guess what, they got other priorities.
    They fixed that, btw. But yeah, it took a hell of a lot of time. And there are other imbalances in BGs that continue to remain unaddressed...

"Silvershard Mines: The eastern mine cart now doesn't spawn in until shortly after the gates open."

From a hotfix on October 16th. Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    If they cared they would bump up the hp on rares like huolon. All his attacks are avoidable anyway so no reason for his hp to be so low. It is a MUCH bigger issue for "group gameplay" that he dies in 10 seconds if I attack him solo, compared to the ~minutes I would have to wait for everyone to get there and get a tag.
    I agree with this. The health pools are laughable. Just increasing them 5x or 10x in most cases would remove a lot of frustration that doesn't have to be there...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    "Silvershard Mines: The eastern mine cart now doesn't spawn in until shortly after the gates open."

From a hotfix on October 16th. Your move.
    A completely trivial fix which still took more than a year to implement after the BG appeared... I'd say this qualifies for "they don't care much, they got other priorities" pretty well.
    Last edited by rda; 2014-01-04 at 12:28 PM.

get a couple people...buy censors....kill him...have a couple people waiting at the gy..repeat until he rage logs. Gotta fight douchebaggery with douchebaggery...welcome to the new community of WoW, be as big a dickwad to people before they can be a dickwad to you

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing...right after they fix AV for alliance massive advantage...only been waiting what..8 years now? don't hold your breath

Deleted
    Dont hate the playa hate the game!

Deleted
    Nobody was banned for griefing "Albatross Airlines".
    Btw you can use them to get on top of that building.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    Because you can't prove their intent. Even with intent that doesn't hold. They did nothing wrong. Thanks for the tip btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Thanks for the great idea. Brb.
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    superb idea. i might just try it myself.

Can't prove their intent? There is no use in doing what they do as it does not give them an advantage. The only reason they would be doing it was to be a dick, so the action in itself proves their intent.

And lol. Sad that you need to be a prick to others to have fun in-game. Why not unsubscribe if you're really so bored with the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Bind taunt and use it.

"I don't have a taunt"

Out of the dozens of people waiting to kill it, one of them is a paladin, warrior, druid, shaman, dk or monk.
    Even if that worked, you're effectively blaming the victim for the crime. That's just silly. It shouldn't happen, because 'being a dick to others for no reason', be it inside a game or in the real world, shouldn't be justified with 'well then you should've known better!11!!'.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason they do it is to be jerks. They want to have a sick laugh at the expense of dozens of other players and I don't think that's right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually it seems pretty useful to me, on my server I am hopefully if I can even ht him. One time I was waiting for him and he was literally dead in one second and I could not even hit him.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Actually it seems pretty useful to me, on my server I am hopefully if I can even ht him. One time I was waiting for him and he was literally dead in one second and I could not even hit him.
    If you are in the area to act like a jerk and take him for yourself, you're in the area to kill him with everyone else.