Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Champions you hate.

Share with us what champions do you guys hate facing against and why!

For me it's Master 'Cannot Be Slowed' Yi. They always seem to follow the Shaco rule of being pillocks on your team and godlike on the enemy team, a second-ish long invincibility and a heal to boot, plus I just hate how he looks.
    Last edited by Mesorem; 2014-01-04 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hate is such a strong word so I'm going with, I don't hate any champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hate is such a strong word so I'm going with, I don't hate any champions.
    I don't know about that. I'm starting to hate Leona. Erry game, Leona botlane. Either you pick her, or they do. Gettin' real bored of it.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    yeah Leona is completely broken imo, I also hate teemo because of his shrooms and vayne because she keeps rolling away all the damn time

I hate teemo everything about him his shrooms, blinding darts, poison darts and he is not expensive so i always play against him.

Teemo. Without a doubt my most hated champion in the game. Oh sweet, I managed to get away from certain death with only 50 hp left, time to get to safety and recall, omg a fucking mushroom!!!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nidalee, that fucking spear she throws that wipes out most of my HP on ADC's and her going cat form and just jumping away constantly.

Deep down I have a burning anger, and this anger is so intense that it burns within my very soul. This anger has a name, and its name: Master-God Damn-Yi.

Deleted
    Agree on Leona. I loved her when she wasn't so popular. Then, suddenly, everyone is playing Leona EVERY GAME for like a half year already? It's too much.

Deleted
    Kayle. I just get so irrationally scared when facing Kayle I just lose lane most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr is a champion I hate with a passion. Singed is annoying when played well. Leona needs a W nerf. Jarvan can be because most Jarvan's I play against are good. Kassadin but he's banned every game thank god. Kha due to his burst and escape. Nasus.... Q stacks. Xin seems to always screw me 90% of the time.
    Hey everyone

Lee fucking Sin. It's one of those "If they're on the other team, they must be a pro player's smurf but if they're on my team, their drool shorts out their keyboard" champions for me. My Lee Sins kick people over walls, saving them. Enemy Lee Sins use enemy champions with Q on them as a wall hop. My Lee Sins drop their wards on top of themselves. Enemy Lee Sins jump to wards before they even get placed. My Lee Sins miss Qs when they are literally on top of their target. Enemy Lee Sins thread Qs through 4 people, predicting my movement.

Deleted
    Fizz.

'Oh is that a gank, let me just become immune to damage and hop away.'
    'Jungler camped me and I got shut down hard during laning phase, let me just insta kill your carries even though I'm 0/5'.
    'Look at me, I was 0/5, now I'm 15/5.' *proceeds to 3v1*

Fuck. That. Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Fizz.

'Oh is that a gank, let me just become immune to damage and hop away.'
    'Jungler camped me and I got shut down hard during laning phase, let me just insta kill your carries even though I'm 0/5'.
    'Look at me, I was 0/5, now I'm 15/5.' *proceeds to 3v1*

Fuck. That. Fish.
    If he's 3v1ing, you're really bad. He can one shot someone, but then he's vulnerable to being one shot. If he goes tankier, he won't be able to 1 shot anyone but pure glass cannons and that's only with a full combo (if the Fish is getting on your adc in a fight, something's seriously wrong). His cooldowns aren't very forgiving and he still has to abide by Lich Bane's cd as well.

Deleted
    Nasus, even if you spend all game stomping him. He will come back and be a pain if you don't finish.
    Kassadin, same reason. He's been 24/7 banned since i started playing at the start of s3 but when he isnt :@:@:@

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear. here we go.

Nidalee
    jayce
    Leona
    Jinx
    orianna
    Nasus
    Evelynn
    Nidalee
    kayle
    Nidalee
    Shaco
    Nidalee
    Nidalee

Nidalee is one of the most useless champs in league. 0 team fight, 0 CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why she's picked for poke comps instead of straight up teamfighting comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nidalee. Ap and Support Nidalee are annoying but fairly easy to burst down. AD Nidalee on the other hand, fuck that shit, it's like playing against a tanky version of AD Teemo.

Edit: And Karma. Seriously, fuck Karma.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-01-29 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    Leblanc.. Feels like there is no skill to play her. You jump in dash out a shitload of dmg and before you even have the time to disable or attack her back she is out of range.