Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pokey and Pokey Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretius.

Pretium is "the price" and if they go against you with that sword they will pay the price.
    Change the -um to -us to make it a double joke as you call it "my pretius" in your best Gollum voice.

Deleted
    Sting?

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Broken Promise & Credence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Oh, that's a good one. We're off to a great start already!

Also, do you know a thing or two about latin? I'm trying to come up with an inscription for his pauldron. Basically it just needs to be a fancy way of saying "Death to heretics" or something in the same mentality. But in Latin, or maybe German. I would use google translator, but I feel like their English to Latin probably isn't going to be the best.
    I studied Latin for 2 years, but probably not the kind of stuff like "Death to heretics" :P Not off the top of my head atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whiskey sounds like a good name
    the backdrop for this blade is it was give to you by a wandering dying drunk, the drunk said take my whiskey she is does no good for me, she can give you better days and in time a better ending.....for you.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2014-01-07 at 01:44 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...Poena is the God of Punishment in Roman Mythology; Also meaning "to pay the penalty" in Latin.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Stubby Mc Stabber the Third from jersey not the bad part that you always hear about but the part that has decent people that part that is across the river but not jersey at all but new york. It's a long name yes But it carries meaning.

Or Turkey Glazer

Well if one is Broken Promise and it's a pair I'm thinking the other should be something like Shattered Memory. Plays into the character's existential crisis and fits the naming convention?

Or like, Fallen Tear? Forgotten Song?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deliverance
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Concealed Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Oh, that's a good one. We're off to a great start already!

Also, do you know a thing or two about latin? I'm trying to come up with an inscription for his pauldron. Basically it just needs to be a fancy way of saying "Death to heretics" or something in the same mentality. But in Latin, or maybe German. I would use google translator, but I feel like their English to Latin probably isn't going to be the best.
    in german "death to heretics" would mean "Tod den Ketzern"
    Last edited by Sundreamer; 2014-01-08 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Needle

Deleted
    The Willy Waggler

Deleted
    Going with the Germanic origins of your character, how about 'die Wespe' (The Wasp). It's thin, nimble and deadly. Like a wasp's sting (if you're allergic!).