Thread: Ranked problems

Deleted

Ranked problems

hey guys! I have some trouble in Ranked mode .. So I am in bronze I division and i was playing today i won 3 matches and every victory i only got like 4-5 lp ... i dont know if this is some lag or just some normal thing what happens in bronze I but I am usually have gotten 17-23 lp (when i was bronze II) .. so please help me and tell me if this is just normal a thing . thx

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called clamping. It's to make sure you're good to go to the next tier (silver / gold / etc.), since you can't get demoted.

How long have you been in Bronze? I got out of bronze right after my qualifiers and got 20-25 per win all through B1, so it didn't really clamp me. Although, I won every non promo game I played in Bronze lol.

I think it takes into account your (invisible) MMR in ranked and compares it to the tier above. If you're massively lower, it makes you win more games to bring your MMR up to be more in line with the tier above.

Bright side is, you could be 99 LP Diamond 1, who actually require people above them to lose in order to move up.