Deleted

Help with CD-Rotation on Thok 10 Men Heroic

Hello,

yesterday we had our first evening of progression on Thok Heroic 10 men and soon we found out that we had big trouble with the very first phase of the fight. I know there are lots of threads on thok and the CD rotation, but unfortunatetly I found none with a similar setup. So I'm looking for some advice for our setup on how to use cooldowns properly in order to survive the first phase.

Our Setup is:

Tanks: Blood-DK (if we do it with two tanks, than wie have in addition a warrior)
    Healer: Druid, Paladin, Discipline Priest
    DD: Hunter, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Shadowpriest

The rotation we were planning to use was (the number being the stacks on Thok):

3 Ancestral Guidance
    6 vampiric embrace
    11 Tranquillity with hand of protection
    14 Healing Tide
    17 devotion aura
    19 own defensive cooldowns
    22 gathering with smokebomb and power word: barrier

(If our warrior would be in the raid he would use his CDs at 6 and 8 stacks)

This was the rotation we planned, since it was not working out great we even used the CDs 1-2 Stacks earlier in the end and gathered at 20 stacks. We were also using bloodlust on pull, but we still had large problems of getting to 20 stacks and onward without anybody in the raid dying. Since most guilds even do more than 25 stacks with 3 healers we feel like we're doing something wrong, since we didn't even manage to do 22 properly.

In addition we had Thok roughly a bit below 70% at the end of the first phase and we wondered if this is enough or if we even should directly plan to go for more stacks.

Logs from yesterday: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bghjnxal272v4oc3/

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Deleted
    I dunno if you include them in own defensive CD's but Healthstones!

Deleted
    We keep the healthstones more for emergencies and everbody is using it own his own if we feel like we wouldn't survive the next scream without it.