Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    Seeing this thread we are trying out WCL, seems pretty good but rating are a little off compared to WOL but thats not supprising.
    Ratings are going to change because 1: there aren't as many parses on WCL yet, and 2: WCL by default doesn't try to rank you against asian players with access to +8 ilvl gear.

If the only way you can get action is by MASS flooding them... Don't you think it is time to just move on anyways?

Our guild is using WCL now as well, and I gotta say, its totally worth it just for the combat replay alone. Its freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Ratings are going to change because 1: there aren't as many parses on WCL yet, and 2: WCL by default doesn't try to rank you against asian players with access to +8 ilvl gear.
    That and detection issues of WOL still saying some fights are normal modes while heroic, or normal/lfr when flexible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    are the warcraftlogs.com something new? is it that logging site that I think guy(s) from Mr Robot were involved in?

I think its ran by people from <Envy> i could be wrong
    its really really clean looking and theres alot of really really helpful features that World of Logs dosnt have

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity
    I think its ran by people from <Envy>
    It's just me. I'm in Temerity on Windrunner not Envy.

Heh, that Instant replay is like watching a good old 2D-game in Football Manager Love it!