What is the best way to power level?

So I have a lot of character that are low level. And I really want to level fast so I can see the endgame. So what is the best way?

Double exp weekend!

Subscribe, buy some general exp boosts and go to town questing. Possibly consider unlocking Treek if you're not leveling a class that gets its healer companion at a low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    Double exp weekend!

Subscribe, buy some general exp boosts and go to town questing. Possibly consider unlocking Treek if you're not leveling a class that gets its healer companion at a low level.
    When is the next double exp weekend? How do you unlock Treek? Credits and legacy level? So that goes to another question. Best way to make credits :P

You can unlock her on the cartel market. I believe it's something like 700 coins, but you'd have to double check. I don't think there is another double exp weekend scheduled atm. Just quest with the 25% experience buffs and it's pretty fast. Try to find a sizeable guild as being in one gives you another experience buff.

Alright. It is that fast? Dude you got skype or something so we could play SWTOR together I am sub:3

Depends on what you think of as fast. It's not as quick or easy as WoW leveling, but I found it to be faster than Rift. I don't really play the game a lot anymore. I usually just log in, do my GSF and WZ daily. You'll have to go without me. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    You can unlock her on the cartel market. I believe it's something like 700 coins, but you'd have to double check. I don't think there is another double exp weekend scheduled atm. Just quest with the 25% experience buffs and it's pretty fast. Try to find a sizeable guild as being in one gives you another experience buff.
    The initial Treek unlock is 2100 credits for the first toon, and then you can pay another 700 to have her unlocked for all your toons (worth it).

1. Join a guild, as the least you will have 5% xp boost, a larger guild (more unique subs) and you get up to 10% more xp.
    2. Buy the xp boosts off the GTN. Sure, you get one here or there, but just get them off the GTN and off you go. There are some boosts for general XP, Class quests etc but be mindful that the boost is for an hour and you might not pull off doing a ton of the specific boost in that time. For class quests, pop the boost before you turn in a class quest and hurry to the next.
    3. Always log out in a city/fleet or cantina for the rested bonus
    4. Legacy unlocks / character perks. From your legacy interface, you can pay credits/cc to give boosts to xp for things like exploration, warzones, starfighter, flashpoints etc

I don't think there is a double xp weekend planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    subscribe + play a tank/healer

It is possible to level a character almost completely in a day or so during the double XP events.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/12...ss-than-a-day/

Indeed, during the last event I rushed a Sorc healer [which I would not do in normal circumstances] to level 32 in just a few hours. Solo.

Boils down to knowing what quests to do, which to skip and the "flow" on each planet. So I suppose a bit of meta knowledge is required at the very least.

Even so, that is actually the way to "power level" in SWTOR; Class quest till you get a ship, planet quests till you can jump to the next planet. Cycle through your XP boosters. If you can get a 55 to tag and burn, rush the heroics till you can get off world.

Edit: Also be in a guild.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-01-10 at 03:50 PM.