10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a new mouse.

So for the passed 6 years I've been using a Razer Salmosa. And honestly, it's been great. Fits my grip perfectly (Palm of hand sits on back of mouse and I use fingertips for clicking). The only downside is it has no extra buttons.

I would like a mouse as close to size as this one, I know its a small mouse compared to others but It's what I'm used to, maybe slightly larger but nothing over the top. Also would be nice if it has the same "rubbery" grip on the top of the mouse.

As for budget, nothing to extravagant, £50-£60 limit I guess. Extra buttons (2 is fine on the left side of a right hander mouse?) would be nice but not a deal breaker. I literally just bought a Steelseries Sensei and that thing was just not for me at all, too big and plus I just couldn't get to grips with the plastic surface. I'm quite liking the look of the deathadder but from the picture it looks abit too skiny. Anyone with one can share their opinion on it?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. That amazon link, the dimensions are wrong.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i bought a naga and i have small hand sso i cant use all the buttons the MOBA naga might work better tbh or just go with a deathadder i had a lechsies or w/e that aweful spelled mouse was it lasted a long time and took some abuse lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.