Deleted

SavedVariables not loading after HotFix

Just started up WoW for the first time after the last HotFix and my Addons decided not to load properly. Looking into it it looked like
    my savedVariables for the Addons where not properly loaded for some reason.

Made a Backup of my WTF folder and deleted it from the WoW folder and restarted WoW, which created WoW/WTF/Account/<id>/... and simply copy pasted my backup of <id>/, but still, my addon options did not load properly.

Any know how i can fix this? Not looking forward to setting up my whole UI again, in particular rewriting all of my weakauras :<

Deleted
    yes

to clarify: the addons themselves all load up ingame, however the addon settings are all gone (including weakauras, bartender profiles, SUF profiles etc.)

further testing also resulted in the following:
    if i reconfigure all of my addons from scratch -- after deleting the WTF folder -- new addon variables are created inside WTF/. If i now restart WoW, addon settings are again not loaded, returning to the default settings of the addons (even though the new addon settings are available in WTF/)

no idea whats happening, WoW seems to write the files fine, but seems to not able to read them. The Game is installed on a seperate data partition, so there should be no problem with UAC or whatever
    Last edited by mmoc4b8d679785; 2014-01-11 at 05:41 PM.