Need some Agent chapter 1 info

So after I read in xxxxx places about the agent story in swtor and how awesome it is, I decided to go back and play my agent to 50 to experience the story. My class quest is at level 29 now, almost close to complete the chapter 1. The problem is that I don't remember at all what I did so far...I thought I could go to the ship and have a place where I can see my previous quests and cutscenes but probably confused with another game cause there is not such thing in my ship. I then tried to search to my quest log and codex but I am not able to find anything...

Is there a way/place I can review my completed story quests in order to continue play the story? Or if someone has played agent recently and remember the what happened in the first 3-4 planets please can tell me in general what happened? I only remember that terrorist have exploded a ship where an important sith lord was inside..and then a crazy man in Nar shada that wanted to do something I cannot remember...

But please, do note I did not finished chapter 1 yet...I am some steps behind so don't spoil the story beyond that
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR doesn't really have anything like the GW2 "Personal Story", the Codex will recap bits here and there but it's more of an encyclopedia than a summary. The loading screens (when you first log in each play session) are meant to recap things for you.

Anyway, YouTube is a good place for this, lots of people record their playthroughs. This for example should recap everything for you, just stop when you reach a planet you haven't been to yet.

Probably will get you more into the story than a wall-of-text summary, especially since the Agent story is a little subtle and hard to quickly sum up without omitting important details. Compared to, like, Jedi Knight which can be written in about 5 lines with a large crayon. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    SWTOR doesn't really have anything like the GW2 "Personal Story", the Codex will recap bits here and there but it's more of an encyclopedia than a summary. The loading screens (when you first log in each play session) are meant to recap things for you.

Anyway, YouTube is a good place for this, lots of people record their playthroughs. This for example should recap everything for you, just stop when you reach a planet you haven't been to yet.

Probably will get you more into the story than a wall-of-text summary, especially since the Agent story is a little subtle and hard to quickly sum up without omitting important details. Compared to, like, Jedi Knight which can be written in about 5 lines with a large crayon. =)
    thanks a lot! that was exactly what I was looking for It's shame swtor don't have an option for this..You could have a "briefing" room in your ship that you could see all the videos/cutscenes from what you have done so far..maybe a feature they will add in the future, who knows
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the more RP/lore-minded among us have been daydreaming about options like replaying scenes, or even being able to rewind and replay the plot again from level 1 to experience it without leveling all over again through the tedious parts.

With BioWarEA though it's like pulling teeth, they're down to a skeleton crew and making judgment calls about time vs. profit/sustainability. But they have implemented some stuff (like dyes and freeflying space combat), so who knows what next month will bring. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Yeah the more RP/lore-minded among us have been daydreaming about options like replaying scenes, or even being able to rewind and replay the plot again from level 1 to experience it without leveling all over again through the tedious parts.

With BioWarEA though it's like pulling teeth, they're down to a skeleton crew and making judgment calls about time vs. profit/sustainability. But they have implemented some stuff (like dyes and freeflying space combat), so who knows what next month will bring. =)
    thats the sad true for every f2p game out there..It could also be like lotro..the main story should not be attached to every other side quest and planet progression..so you could level first to 40 for example and then play all the story from the beginning, even if this means that many quests will be trivial. At least you will enjoy the most the story...now is like you watch a movie and every 5 min you need to stop and go clean the toilets, paint the walls and run around the cinema 3 times.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    class quest are impossible to delete from quest log. If you don't have a class quest, that means you have finish a chapter, and haven't started yet the next chapter.

i don't recall exactly what happened at the end of chapter 1 of the agent, but the typical location to get the next quest would be

- the agent trainer on the fleet
    - the empire secret service on dromund kaas
    - you com on your ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    class quest are impossible to delete from quest log. If you don't have a class quest, that means you have finish a chapter, and haven't started yet the next chapter.

i don't recall exactly what happened at the end of chapter 1 of the agent, but the typical location to get the next quest would be

- the agent trainer on the fleet
    - the empire secret service on dromund kaas
    - you com on your ship.
    Seems like someone didn't bother reading.
    OT: Like a previous poster suggested, youtube is your best bet OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    At level 29, you should on or about to go to Alderaan (it's 28-32 zone). I just leveled consular/smuggler team through there and your act 1 will end after Alderaan (you will have some stuff to do AFTER that planet, but it is close).

I have a level 43 IA but I can't remember much about the specifics.