Poll: WoD Release Month (Part 2)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I enter this thread, only to see that Daetur, and a very few other people aren't going "OMG RAID SEASON TOTALLY MEANS WE'LL GET IT IN 3015!"

That makes me very sad. People should stop saying "BLIZZ ONCE DID X, SO IT'LL BE THE SAME" given that they are known for breaking patterns.
    ? there are known for breaking pattern? i dont think so ..they are staying in there same pattern as in teh past

i thought they are known for rising expectations and than fail to deliver or announced the xpac comes sooner than people think ... and then they fail to deliver

Quote Originally Posted by Klabernia View Post
    ? there are known for breaking pattern? i dont think so ..they are staying in there same pattern as in teh past

i thought they are known for rising expectations and than fail to deliver or announced the xpac comes sooner than people think ... and then they fail to deliver
    The past year, all they've done is made people go "oh, they haven't done that before. They changed their method."

Quote Originally Posted by earthan View Post
    June, lol, gj forum real smart. Blizzard would never release the expansion in the summer, makes no sense.
    Because it makes a lot of sense to withhold it and let subs bleed out because it's summer. Real smart. If it's not done, that's one thing, but they're not going to hold it back because 'Herp, summer releases are bad, derp."