Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Crazy Cat Lady

One day.. one day
    Teegers - Disc/Holy Priest - Summit - 14/14H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Teegers/simple
    http://www.twitch.tv/teegsx

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    That's one achievement I'm glad I picked up before Cataclysm hit. Bloodsail Buccaneers revered and most of Steamwheedle Cartel friendly
    Hope you never get OCD in getting Exalted with everyone possible then as you can get Exalted with Bloodsail and Steamwheedle.

Deleted
    Battlemaster for sure!

Alterac valley, and Arathi basin such a pain :<

Glory of the Raider 10/25 player. I was denied getting the Plagued/Black protodrakes literally because the guild I was in at the time had people who couldn't Malygos drakes. I'm still bitter.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Glory of the Raider 10/25 player. I was denied getting the Plagued/Black protodrakes literally because the guild I was in at the time had people who couldn't Malygos drakes. I'm still bitter.
    We had someone fall asleep in a void zone on KT 25M after no deaths the entire raid up until then.

Yeah, I am still a little bitter. If only we had Lifegrip back then...

Fire-Watcher, because I'd hate myself for doing it, or any of the arena ones

Bigger Bags was definitely a pain but at least I felt motivated to do it. I knew what I was getting into

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Hope you never get OCD in getting Exalted with everyone possible then as you can get Exalted with Bloodsail and Steamwheedle.
    I had a bad case of this.

I dont really have a hated achievement but when i stare at Veteran Nanny it brings back a whole bunch of Nightmares when i first started.
    Last year.. My Leatrix plus addon automatically selected the new pet "Legs" instead of Peanut.

Still wake up screaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Have...Have we met
    Ready for raiding 2

I hate any achiev that has RNG involved

Solo queueing for 250k kills. Only 10k to go, but boy it's tedious.

Going To Need A Bigger Bag

Literally spent my whole day when I was home camping rares, I think I'm almost 3/4 done. That was 2wk ago before I took a break, though.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

I'm finally free. It took leveling 4 RAF accounts to 90 for CRZ slaves but now I never have to think about Timeless Isle again.

Deleted
    Stormbreaker, the last achivement (book grind) was painful

Battle for Gilneas Assassin.

10 kills at each base is almost impossible. Getting 30 or more kills usually means you are controlling and winning the BG, which means you only get a few minutes to actually get your kills. How you do this one i have no idea.

And of course: Going to need a Bigger Bag, but this one is so obvious that i decided to pick something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    250k HKs - Bloodthirsty
    10,000 Daily quests completed
    5,000 Pet battles won
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag - looting all the rare items from the timeless isle.
    The Seat of Knowledge
    Any of the Collector (20) for Archeaology.
    Master of All

Basically the ones with insane demands that requires a massive amount of time spent grinding + some amount of luck to earn.... to a level where it's way too much.
    I agree with you there!

I am glad the 200k gold looted was account wide...I spent days played grinding out the last 50k for that achieve, but at least it is gold I can use (and with drops and stuff it was more like 75k in my pocket).

I really want those archeology achieves but it bores me that after say 5 sites I can't do anymore for a couple days.

Deleted
    arathi basin rep exalted i keep rerolling every expansion never to finish the farm on one char

10+ Year Old Account
    Most PvP achievements are my bane, as I've come to realize I can't fight players as well as world/dungeon mobs. Maybe it's something wrong with my brain and reflexes, or I have some inner struggle against player to player conflict, much like I have IRL. Arena seems a little nicer because no one is there to make me feel bad, if I'm with friends. So I guess any of the battleground achievements are the ones I hate the most. I can't exactly pinpoint one.

If I don't count PvP, since it literally doesn't exist to me because of my ineptitude, then my most hated achievement would be the yak mount. Too much gold. Again, maybe that's my problem.

I have a tie between To The Rescue! and The Loremaster. Long story short To The Rescue! is the last achievement I've needed for Battlemaster since 2010. For The Loremaster I had been three quests shy on Kalimdor back during WotLK and at that point in time there was an issue with an npc which was part of the wrathgate in UC/EPL which was messing with my quests and by the time they fixed it cata was released and reset most of my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Actually hated? Emissary of Ordos. I think that's a terrible, lazy, stupid, infuriating excuse for a world pvp feature.
    Wrong. If you discount the dumbass resilience change prior to its introduction it was the absolute best PvP feature, outside of arena, ever added into the game and I speak from experience having played since vanilla. I just feel a need to comment and remind people of this every time i see someone whinging or crying about it. The only one's who didn't like it are the people that don't possess the reflexes or brain power to play the game properly.

If all you can do is follow guides on how to kill shit made by other people and click abilities in a predetermined order then you are a disgrace of a player. The only players that are any good at wow are those that are adaptive reactive and that is a FACT. You my friend are DEFFFFFFF not in this crew.

Deleted
    250k HKs. Can't stand the grind and what it does to the rest of the team generally (since you grind HKs instead of actually trying to win sometimes)

Deleted
    [Frostwolf Perfection], have fun getting it these days without premade.