Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wonder why you guys all think he would just jump in as LoL Ld he said he got a great opportunity maybe he will be working on something entirely different i mean why would they hire him he has like 0 experience in this kind of game that would be very counterproductive Ö_ö
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, just fucking awesome. I stop playing WoW and get really involved in LoL, and now this fucker jumps ship to come ruin yet another game I love to play. How much does a hitman go for these days?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Hmm, lead game designer at the top of the industry to...... some b-grade developer.
    "Interesting" career move, just confirms for me that he didn't leave blizzard freely, but got fired....
    League of Legends (currently) has a player base nearly triple that of WoW (at its prime) something like 30 million active players per month worldwide.

Your comments confirms that you don't know shit...

10+ Year Old Account
    League of Legends...

Ahahahaha. Hhaha.

hahahahaha

Ha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    League of Legends...

Ahahahaha. Hhaha.

hahahahaha

Ha.
    It's the most played online game and they make tons of money.

Ahahahaha. Hhaha.

hahahahaha

Ha?

I'm loling so hard at all these virgins asking for death threats, and saying he's going to ruin it. Virgins gonna virg.

GC is a good guy. He knows his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Hmm, lead game designer at the top of the industry to...... some b-grade developer.
    "Interesting" career move, just confirms for me that he didn't leave blizzard freely, but got fired....
    Sometimes smaller companies pay better

Deleted
    Let's remeber this exact moment so we can all go back later and define exactly when LoL had it's peak before declining. My condolences to all LoL players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    Why does Wrath get looked back on with such positivity? Are folks blinded by nostalgia? Anyone that played in Wrath knows most hated it but now everyone looks back at it like the good ole' days. Maybe people didn't know what they had back then. /shrug
    12 million players will always be my reference point for that. It has nothing to do with nostalgia at all... if that was the case I would completely stoked for the new expansion... and I'm not. Not at all.

You can make the argument that number was carry over from TBC... but WotLK still grew that carry over number from 10 to 12 million.

Every expansion since then has only lost more and more subscribers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblike View Post
    HAHAHAHHAAJHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAJDKSHkjdshjkahsdjkahsdjkhajhdasjkhdsajkh

Arena for the last 7 years.
    Exactly what I was thinking too. That and warriors.

Today is a very good day to be a Dota 2 player.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

GC has got to be a masochist if he decided that dealing with the LoL playerbase for a living is a good career move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha. You think the WoW community was toxic? Wait til you see the LoL community, Greg.

Can't say I envy him.

Well at least their idea of balance for a competitive game is the same. Just nerf whoever does the best against people who suck at the game, that's totally the best way to have an interesting competitive scene amirite?

finally someone is going to fuck this awful game up

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the LoL trolls have invaded the mmo-c forums...

"perhapws even breaking the ADC is a must meta to some degree." YEP RIP LOL

He is a double agent. His mission is to effectively destroy LoL in time for Heroes of the Storm's arrival. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    That guy did make a good point, balancing around new players is the epitome of bad game design.
    It's fine if it's not a competitive part of the game or a competitive game (like PVP, or LoL), but balancing a competitive game around new players is terrible design, especially if you throw all your money into esports for such a game (Riot). I will never take competitive LoL seriously because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    He is a double agent. His mission is to effectively destroy LoL in time for Heroes of the Storm's arrival. hahaha
    kinda hard to do, I played heroes and I play lol. Heroes as it is now is VERY different from LoL. While having a bit of experience is good, you pretty much have to throw what you know about that kinda game out the window for Heroes, they pretty much rebuilt the genre from the ground up for that game.