Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb Not able to transmog the Legendary Cloak.

Hello,

So I've recently been making a transmog, that I'm generally really satisfied with. A thing that really bugs me, is the fact that I can't transmog my legendary cape.
    I know that legendaries aren't supposed to be transmogged, but couldn't blizz make an exception with this particular one? Capes are such a nice addition to a transmogrification, and I'm sure many would agree with me.

Ontop of that, maybe they could make an option to turn off the annoying cloak effect? Sure, it's cool and all, but it gets really dull and annoying after a few weeks...

Should this be implemented/changed?

i doubt blizz will ever change it

Quote Originally Posted by thevalcrie View Post
    i doubt blizz will ever change it
    Yup everything in wow is pretty much set in stone, I mean Blizzard always kept what they promise or say, like how you can never transfer toons from pve to a pvp realm, or faction change, or never able to fly in Azeroth, oh boy sure glad all of these never change!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Hello,

So I've recently been making a transmog, that I'm generally really satisfied with. A thing that really bugs me, is the fact that I can't transmog my legendary cape.
    I know that legendaries aren't supposed to be transmogged, but couldn't blizz make an exception with this particular one? Capes are such a nice addition to a transmogrification, and I'm sure many would agree with me.

Ontop of that, maybe they could make an option to turn off the annoying cloak effect? Sure, it's cool and all, but it gets really dull and annoying after a few weeks...

Good i heard it in time, now that i'm close to finishing the legendary questline i'll consider leaving epic ilvl600 cloak and not convert it to legendary.

If that is the truth, I'm very relieved to hear this. I would love if you'd provide a source of this information though

Deleted
    Wait. Do you want to give your legendary cloak a different appearance, or do you want to give a different cloak the appearance of the legendary cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Good i heard it in time, now that i'm close to finishing the legendary questline i'll consider leaving epic ilvl600 cloak and not convert it to legendary.
    Pretty sure you can't transmog the epic pre-versions of Legendaries, either. At least you can't transmog a Sulfuron Hammer or a Shadow's Edge.

If that is the truth, I'm very relieved to hear this. I would love if you'd provide a source of this information though
    There's no source, just the new style legendaries contradict the reasoning for not allowing legendary xmog anyway - because you'd see them everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They'll eventually add legendary items to the transmog scene
    At some point they prolly will give in to the mob of ppl crying for legendary transmogs

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather love an option to NOT show the hideous animation that is the melee cloak. That blue whatever it's supposed to be ruins my whole transmog set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    This... does not effect me. I keep cloaks hidden on all my characters. They're more of a set ruiner when you keep seeing your weapons clipping through them. I can see an argument for wanting to 'mog your legendary into something else though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    This... does not effect me. I keep cloaks hidden on all my characters. They're more of a set ruiner when you keep seeing your weapons clipping through them. I can see an argument for wanting to 'mog your legendary into something else though.
    I think that the OP is also tired of seeing the cloak effect, which remains even if you hide the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yup everything in wow is pretty much set in stone, I mean Blizzard always kept what they promise or say, like how you can never transfer toons from pve to a pvp realm, or faction change, or never able to fly in Azeroth, oh boy sure glad all of these never change!
    Passive-aggressive much?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They'll eventually add legendary items to the transmog scene
    Please no!

I really don't want to see every single DW player in game with the war glaives.....

P.S. Glaives is not a recognized word with spell check, suggestion ... laxatives.

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Please no!

I really don't want to see every single DW player in game with the war glaives.....

P.S. Glaives is not a recognized word with spell check, suggestion ... laxatives.
    I swear everyone forgets that enhancement even exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Please no!

Not that many people actually own both...

Hello,

The Mists of Pandaria expansion is almost over. When Warlords of Draenor comes along, you'll be replacing it for the first green quality cloak that drops from a common mob. So adding an option to turn that effect off would be a waste of time and resources.

Just turn off showing your cape, then.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-01-27 at 04:22 AM.

Deleted
    i was dissapointed by this as well, i wanted to show of the cloak on my hunter.

Deleted
    why would one show any cloak is beyond me..

10+ Year Old Account
    hide the cape , stiff cardboard nailed to the back of you character ruins every transmog, same goes for tabards...