EoL from PoM is too low

EoL from 110k flash heal is 32k
    EoL from 160k(crit) PoM is 16k
    I don't know how EoL is calculated with PoM, but It seems too low when compared with others.
    Am I missing something?

aren't aoe heals using a lower % for EoL?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    aren't aoe heals using a lower % for EoL?
    I tested more spells with my holy priest whose mastery is 28%

PoH
    healing:61143
    EoL:17126
    EoL/healing = 28%

CoH
    healing:33854
    EoL:9482
    EoL/healing = 28%

DH(1 tick)
    healing:106398
    EoL:29800
    EoL/healing = 28%

PoM
    healing:64872
    EoL:6056
    EoL/healing = 9%

that rate is even lower than the the base percentage(10%)

I think that's a very good find. You should report it on the official forums, or in the in-game bug submission system!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Is it the same when PoM heals yourself as it is when healing another target? PoM had some issues proccing DA on yourself in the past which may be related.

15+ Year Old Account
    Surprising! PoM used to overwrite higher heals ongoing EoL, idk if that still is the case.

PoM bounces 5 times so after 3 bounces it equals the mastery but then provides 18% more healing with EoL assuming all 5 ticks were not overheals, anyway its not really a big issue anyway as 9 times out of ten most of EoL healing is overhealing anyway.

Of all the things that this class has to contend with you're worried about eol from pom? And as kenn said it bounces 5 times and applies a lower percentage to each tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Of all the things that this class has to contend with you're worried about eol from pom? And as kenn said it bounces 5 times and applies a lower percentage to each tick.
    Why wouldn't this be a valid issue? There's no reason or precedent for each tick of PoM to proc a reduced EoL amount. You do realize that 9% on each tick of PoM essentially means that each PoM cast only procs 9% EoL total, right? 9% per tick x 5 ticks is NOT 45% EoL for the entire PoM cast.

Regardless of whether it's a big issue (and I'm sure Holy Priests who spec DI will contend that it is), it's obviously not working as intended, and I'm not surprised that it hasn't been discovered till recently. It goes to show just how little attention both the community and devs pay to the state of Holy Priests.

Celestalon ‏@Celestalon 7 h
    @snowsam_Elune We'll get this investigated, thanks.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...14871211937792