Addon to check for under cutting and cancle auctions

Hey,

Anyone know of an addon besides TSM that will scan my auctions for under cutting and cancel them?

You can use Auctionator to do this. The third new tab that it adds can scan all of your auctions for undercuts. Afterwards it lets you decide if you want to cancel them. You can spam click the cancel to cancel them quickly. (large cancels may take a while to show up in your mail. At least for me it does)

Edit: Auctionator, not Auctioneer.
    Last edited by Voidstrider; 2014-01-21 at 03:18 PM.

I'd also recommend Auctionator. If you're just looking for something with the basics, you really can't go wrong. Posting is really easy, though if you post large amounts of things at a time you might just want to deal with TSM.

I used to take part in the glyph war on my old realm, and the JC scene (not so much nowadays) and I would use TSM exclusively with glyphs, just because there were so many to list/check for undercuts/relist. For JC though I preferred Auctionator so much more. I'd use TSM to throw the gems I wanted listed up initially, then just repost them with auctionator as they sold.

Yeah the only AH addon worth it beside tsm is auctionator.

Deleted
    Agree with all of the above, Auctionator is great.

Only downside, checking for undercuts. When you have 300+ auctions to cancel, it takes a bit of clicking to cancel them all. But that really is a minor thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaycy View Post
    Only downside, checking for undercuts. When you have 300+ auctions to cancel, it takes a bit of clicking to cancel them all. But that really is a minor thing.
    That is because of game restrictions on addons. Auctionator can only cancel one auction as a response to one user action.

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    That is because of game restrictions on addons. Auctionator can only cancel one auction as a response to one user action.
    Pro tip: you can write a macro to click that button, and bind it to, eg, the mouse wheel. TSM actually helps automate that for you, but you can use /fstack and write the macro yourself. Sure, you still have to "click" by scrolling 300 times, but with those free-spinning mouse wheels that is surprisingly fast

auctionator is the best addon i have found and i have been through many!

I wonder if there is an addon that specifically tracks gold lost from cancelled auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I wonder if there is an addon that specifically tracks gold lost from cancelled auctions.
    Not that I know of. However, TSM has an accounting module that tracks, among other things, what you cancelled, etc.

Auctionator ~ This. Works like a charm. I would also use Actioneer as well. Or how ever you spell it. Simply amazing.