Deleted
    You don't lose Paragon levels when duying, iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

http://giant.gfycat.com/ClassicPrestigiousKoalabear.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You don't lose Paragon levels when duying, iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

http://giant.gfycat.com/ClassicPrestigiousKoalabear.gif
    Ar, but his 150 paragon points from non-HC US don't transfer.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Ohh, yeah okay that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of those days everyone will be on EU HC.

SoonTM.

Im out for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +30

*digs claws into softcore*

Never.

Afternoon everybody. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Recruiting in trade went a lot smoother going from 13 to 14 heroic bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Recruiting in trade went a lot smoother going from 13 to 14 heroic bosses
    LOL I bet. People love the idea they might get boosted and 14/14hc sounds ever so impressive.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    LOL I bet. People love the idea they might get boosted and 14/14hc sounds ever so impressive.
    And they will be unpleasantly surprised then, we'll use our "main" team for the last 3 bosses until we got Garrosh on proper farm status.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil Joy.

*Tickles Doochess furiously*
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Evil Joy.
    How is that evil? We're advertising recruitment for WoD, and the goal is ofc that everyone that passes their trial to get them a Garrosh kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're staying with your guild? Not switching?

10+ Year Old Account
    And they will be unpleasantly surprised then, we'll use our "main" team for the last 3 bosses until we got Garrosh on proper farm status.
    *evil grin*

Nice. Get the guildies who struggled with you the kill before the hangers on.
    *Tickles Doochess furiously*
    *digs hindclaws into Wass*

So not sure what I'm going to be doing come WoD. Stupid Blizzard. Destroyed my server. Destroyed my guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Howls in displeasure*

Fine then, hold onto your softcore for now!

I was certain I was gonna play WoD a few months ago. Now that the game lost flavour to me again I'm going to wait and see. I didn't preorder anything.

Deleted
    So you're staying with your guild? Not switching?
    Not decided yet, but until I do I'll keep trying to make this guild the best I can.
    *evil grin*

Nice. Get the guildies who struggled with you the kill before the hangers on.
    Obviously

10+ Year Old Account
    *Howls in displeasure*

Fine then, hold onto your softcore for now!

I was certain I was gonna play WoD a few months ago. Now that the game lost flavour to me again I'm going to wait and see. I didn't preorder anything.
    I might pre-order. Especially since returning will probably entail starting all over again, for which I'll probably need the free boosted 90 to play on another server. It's just so stupidly unlikely I'm going to be doing any raiding on my current server thanks to the main language now being Czech. We'll see though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg this bus that I'm on is stupidly crowded. Jeez.

But this is the "bad" bus, then I'll switch to a better one and then the expresstrain back to my place. I won't be home before 18 though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow.... So now I'm un-subscribed to WoW I can no longer post in the official forums? Other than ones that don't concern me in any way..... So to be able to ask if anything is ever going to happen with my server, I would have to re-subscribe.

allmywhat.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    YuP. Funny is it not.

Deleted
    Oh wow.... So now I'm un-subscribed to WoW I can no longer post in the official forums? Other than ones that don't concern me in any way..... So to be able to ask if anything is ever going to happen with my server, I would have to re-subscribe.

allmywhat.jpg
    Ask someone else to post, or just read the threads? Ask here on MMOC?

There's usually ways around re-subbing

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask someone else to post, or just read the threads? Ask here on MMOC?

There's usually ways around re-subbing
    Most of the people who are affected by the same issues I am are also un-subscribed now.

It's just so unfair what they've done. Server merges are supposed to fix a server's problems. Not piss off everybody on an entire server. A good chunk of the Alliance from my server actually paid to transfer here from the server we're now merged with. Never mind that the Alliance as a whole are now outnumbered by at least 5 to 1.

The Horde (well what's left of it) are just rejected and ignored by the people we've merged with since the main language is Czech and they actively refuse to recruit any of us. What's even worse is that originally we were the rarest of servers, an Alliance heavy PvP server, that could have been used to much greater effect in balancing other servers. Now we're just the server that nobody would even touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Unless they speak Czech and are Horde ofc.