Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    What exactly are these cake points? Are they a measure of fluff?
    They are a measure of how active a person is and if they are somewhat useful with their posts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Vote: Kel

Standard shit.
    You do realise that you've only got one unvote for the day?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    They are a measure of how active a person is and if they are somewhat useful with their posts
    This. Which is why Elypop always has 3. Super active, but not useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Interesting. SilQ basically just claimed character cop, with an N0 investigation.
    Uggor was Littlefinger in GoT, now he is Uggor in MMO-C. Completely logical

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    During D1 everyone is limited to 1 unvote only. Any unvote after the first one will not count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
    No backsies.

Ok, only one then.
    Well, I'm not me. Whoever's me, have fun dying and losing. /checksig
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    You do realise that you've only got one unvote for the day?
    Yep. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This. Which is why Elypop always has 3. Super active, but not useful.
    Rude.
    I am useful.. sometimes.

Obligatory Day one Robo vote

Vote: Robo

Also hopefully I can live past the second night, that would be nice >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people doing joke votes! When you do a real vote you have to be really sure!
    I guess day 1 so not much to be sure about anyway but still. No joke votes for me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    All these people doing joke votes! When you do a real vote you have to be really sure!
    I guess day 1 so not much to be sure about anyway but still. No joke votes for me!
    vote Anakso

wouldn't want you to be left out

Good afternoon... Fluff pillows... Fluffing pillows is instrumental to a good nights sleep.

Anyway... The OP has changed a little... I read this morning that night actions would be in the order they are noted, and now it says they are in a common order. Also the OP currently states that days will continue until we reach majority lynch, but the end of night post has a day deadline, so mods which is it?

Deleted
    I have to legitimately say:
    FoS: people throwing around jokevotes
    FoS: Anyone who at any point today claims that they "forgot" the rule

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Fact of the matter is the last few games in a row have had shit day ones, everyone who wants to sit around and complain about my methods for voting day one. How often do we actually get a scum kill on day one?

Fact is we can't be sure unless someone screws up major so ya I joke vote and I will switch my vote if something comes up. But I'm not going to participate in a farce vote like last games day one or vote for someone for an inane reason. It's as simple as that, if you want me to vote on someone then god damn convince me it's the right place to put my vote and valid reasoning for that IS NOT "Well everyone else voted" I don't care about everyone else if you're asking me to vote you need to CONVINCE ME that it's a good lynch.

I honestly don't think that is asking to much considering it's the point to the bloody game >.<

Nvm... I think I get it. Doesn't mean it goes on indefinitely, only that it will continue to the deadline until a majority lynch is reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    CONVINCE ME
    SilQ slipped on page one. He basically claimed scum. We should just lynch him.
    Convinced?

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Anyway... The OP has changed a little... I read this morning that night actions would be in the order they are noted, and now it says they are in a common order.
    Yea, forgot to mention that in the D1 post. I noted that I had missed to edit the part of "in the order they are noted" out. It was copied from the Christmas game.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Also the OP currently states that days will continue until we reach majority lynch, but the end of night post has a day deadline, so mods which is it?
    If no majority lynch is reached by deadline it'll be a no lynch.

Deleted
    Convinced?
    Shit, busted on page 1. The shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    After a few hours of staring at the empty thread some eventually decided that it might be easier to decide the winner if they filled it with something. The question was with what to fill it. Someone suggested fluff, another a discussion about how firm a pillow should be in order to grant the best sleep and a third that it be filled with gold.
    The firmer and plumper the better. And not limited to just one. I need 3 ideally. Fluff is a given for D1. Gold would be lovely, but we'd need to melt it down to get rid of the hall marks and sell it on really quickly....

I wouldn't be surprised if the lists were rigged, so that no-one was themselves (yes, I'm not Dyra. The character. I'm still the real Dyra. I think...), but I too would also find it hilarious if Uggor had managed to get his own character.

This is going to be great. Everyone can put forward their own ideas for what they think they would be as a role, as well as others. Very curious to think what Keleb and Krayzy think of us. :3

Like whoever is Danner has to mention Cake in everyone of their posts. Whoever is me has to give a statistic at least once a day.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Convinced?
    OMG nowai? Just like every game, right?!

Deleted
    I don't slip, other people do that for me cough Wass cough

Deleted
    What can I say? Reading SilQ is easy as fuck. It's what I do. He's literally a pixi-book to me.