Poll: Do you raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Currently I'm not, however I'm looking to get into it again

Raiding is the only time I log on and play, LFR is not worth the pain and there is not much else to do other than maybe cap conquest on a pvp character.

No. I work 4pm to 1am on a wild schedule now. I miss it fairly badly. Mostly I just miss being part of "the group" rather than someone who logs in late at night to solo things.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    I stopped seriously raiding shortly after Ulduar's release.

Yup - 25 Man Heroic Monk Mistweaver.

Deleted
    Strictly lfr now...
    Job, life, etc all got the better of me, though i do miss raid nights with guildies, or as i like to call them "the good ol' days!"

The title of this thread says "outside of LFR" but then LFR is a poll option. What exactly are you asking?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly run LFR to experience the raids but once in a while if the guild needs me I'll fill in their missing spot.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    I know this poll is very unscientific, but if it were actually valid, it would pretty much dispel that claim that LFR is keeping anyone from raiding.
    That is one of the reasons i wanted to post it, i am very curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    The title of this thread says "outside of LFR" but then LFR is a poll option. What exactly are you asking?
    I didn't want to dismiss lfr, or turn the thread into a lfr killed raiding one. I think lfr has it's place. It's current form seems broken to me, but that's not what this topic is about.

I have a three month old. No raiding possible.

And I miss it. The kid is great! I just miss raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, haven't missed a tier since I started!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Yep, we have a 25man (first boss and maybe more on hc each week) and usually 2 hc 10 mans each week, one being "stronger" than the other and working on progression.

Groups aren't set in stone and change from week to week.

I stopped raiding when I realized it had become an addiction and was destroying my college GPA, that was about 2 years ago. Casual PvP and making gold/twinking out alts is still fun but without the mandatory feel to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no.

I am not in a raiding team but i do raid alt runs in flex and normal from time to time.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

My main run is 12/14 Heroic 25, my 10-man (which started a bit later) is about 5/14 Heroic 10, I'm likely about to start running a casual 10-man normal, and I run flex when needed. I rarely even *touch* LFR unless I've got something to watch while VP capping.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jup, progressing on Dark Shamans HC this week
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

First raid I got into was Molten Core and have been raiding every tier ever since. I'm not sure I would bother playing much if I couldn't raid.

I voted for the NO option since i haven't even done any LFR since i finished my cloak. I am a vanilla player (not day one vanilla but i joined in during vanilla) and didnt really take my raiding 'seriously' until ICC. I continued raiding well into Cata (in a 10m) but me actually caring about raiding stopped at the end of Firelands. I did finish DS on normal mode, with the easy heroics thrown in, but after that i have not really had the motivation to raid. During Wrath i made some good friends (ones i still speak with nearly every day via skype) but they have been online less and less since mid-late cata. I don't know if this is what has lead me to not want to raid anymore or if i simply don't want to fill out an application to enter a guild just to have to meet and make friends with a whole group of new people.

I guess my interest in raiding has just faded, and for that matter my interest in the entire game seems to be fading. The only things i currently do in the game would be farming for vanity items that i don't have and finishing certain achievements. However, the main reason i even play WoW anymore is simply just to do random BGs (more specifically Arathi Basin since it is the only reputation i have left to finish off Conqueror) but i am even finding myself less and less motivated to do this due to the long queues just to get into a BG.

Deleted
    No I don't, I no longer can be arsed to have an especial planning for a video game, and even though I liked PvE i prefer PvP, I don't like playing with a lot of players at the same time and with the announcement of mythic being 20 mans only PvE do not appeal me and wont appeal me for a long time, so i'm now only playing on PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I raided a little in vanilla, (i was late to give a shit, i thought pvp was the path to epic loots until about 6 months before tbc), raided the shit out of tbc, and wrath.. I had a close little raid team throughout Lich king, but we had a huge falling out over some guild drama and i haven't had the desire to raid since.

I'm certain it's just burn out, but i've tried a few times to get some interest in raiding since mop came out and it just doesn't seem that anyone has the desire. My realid list is full of folks that haven't played in months or years. It's probably a combination of a couple of those.

How have other folks handled the people that have drifted away from wow, or just lost interest in the raiding scene.