Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Same old colors on the bird mount.

I understand the color scheme looks nice. The black and blue feathers with gold armor...but it's been done. Why not go for something a bit newer? A little fresher.

That's too cartoony.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just an example haha. But is this mount and the Raven Lord mount related at all? Someone answer this for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an Arrakoa themed mount, makes sense it shares a color scheme with another Arrakoa themed mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cpillow View Post
    It was just an example haha. But is this mount and the Raven Lord mount related at all? Someone answer this for me.
    Yeah, both are (by implication) based off of the Arrakoa (who will be seen in the Warlords spotlight)

10+ Year Old Account
    Unknown beyond it being called a Dread Raven. Since Azeroth doesn't have ravens that large, I would have to say its probably Anzu's 3rd cousin twice removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Unknown beyond it being called a Dread Raven. Since Azeroth doesn't have ravens that large, I would have to say its probably Anzu's 3rd cousin twice removed.
    It could even be Anzu himself only uncorrupted. We know the Arakkoa became flightless due to corruption, so it's not entirely a stretch to see it affecting Anzu as well.

With its color scheme it's identifiably related to Anzu the Raven Lord. Turning it into a Xmas themed bird doesn't really do that.

Deleted
    I love the green and red version.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    With its color scheme it's identifiably related to Anzu the Raven Lord. Turning it into a Xmas themed bird doesn't really do that.
    this/100 want to see Great Father Winter ride this.

That color scheme looks rad, while still remaining boss and hella tight. I feel like it's perfectly suited for jumping off of while doing a flaming crane kick into some giant space mutant's balls. My concern though, is where do I put my skateboard, and will there be a matching backward baseball cap and sunglasses?

Ohh I love that colour scheme Do want! I agree would be nice to see some brighter colours for some mounts. My own personal want would be raspberry pink and purple.. but I know that's not to everyones liking

I understand the color scheme looks nice. The black and blue feathers with gold armor...but it's been done. Why not go for something a bit newer? A little fresher.
    Oh what an ignorant thread.

1. That recolour is quite ugly and the colour scheme is terrible. Idk what kind of green is that but it doesn't go well with pink. Uniqueness/rarity/freshness doesn't equal quality.
    2. In WoD we will be seeing the Arakkoa before their corruption. The new mount, the Dread Raven, is most probably Anzu, the Raven Lord, himself. It's only logical for them to share the same colour scheme and ornaments.
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2014-01-25 at 09:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's based on the Raven God, Anzu -- the original Anzu, when he was at the height of his power, presumably. The Arakkoa in BC were twisted, flightless things... the Arakkoa we are going to meet in WoD are as they were before they fell, when they were still noble and powerful.

I'm personally hoping that they explain that Draenor had its own "Ancients," Anzu being one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh the magenta is nice, but with the turquoise it reminds me of watermelon. Maybe if the armor stayed gold or was black or silver it would look better. I think the Dread Raven having Anzu's color scheme is best though, it has the familiarity of a popular TBC mount but is still something new, just like Draenor will be familiar to Outland while being something completely new.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By fresher did you mean absolutely horrid.

I mean if Blizzard did not want to sell any CE's at all I could imagine them using this recolour.

Black, blue and gold perfectly match each other, there is no improving perfect. Although I do wonder how albino would look like...

This thing uses the same skeleton as the Skyscreamer right?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Jesus H Christ, can't anyone be happy with anything anymore? So what if it's been done before, it's within the correct colour scheme for what it's supposed to be.

If you got your precious recolours, people would gripe about them not fitting the colours laid out back in BC.

Blargh X_X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    That's too cartoony.
    Are you serious or joking? the whole game is cartoony looking..
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Are you serious or joking? the whole game is cartoony looking..
    A cartoony mount in a cartoony game. Madness ensues!