Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So, since I was pretty accurate in my predictions on the last release date, we should probably be having a new Champion revealed somewhere in the next 2 weeks if they want to stick to the one champ per 2 months thing they've got going now. With the promise of a support champ in early 2014 it would have to be the next, and soon, or it'll be mid 2014 instead of early 2014.

For those who think Vel'Koz was the promised support; he's classified as a Mage and is as much of a support as Annie or any other Mage; it's possible, but not the intended role for that champion.

There's been some rumors about a hint towards the next champ in the Battlecast Vel'Koz art, a manta-like thing in the background, which is also seen in the Creator Viktor recall effect (note: middle left is Battlecast Kog'Maw, bottom right is Battlecast Skarner, idk top left one).

What do you people think? Delayed champion (not this month), reveal in the next 2 weeks, Manta-like thing, Support or something else (last real support was Thresh back in januari 2013, it's about time we get a new support), Void creature or otherwise?
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2014-04-12 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't get a yordle since ages, also I hate all yordles except Veigar
    And don't think a new support, i'd say a top who counter the tanky top instead of Ryze, to screw current meta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    We didn't get a yordle since ages, also I hate all yordles except Veigar
    And don't think a new support, i'd say a top who counter the tanky top instead of Ryze, to screw current meta
    They promised us a support, I'd be pretty annoyed if there's no support next, it's been over a year, and we've had Quinn, Zac and Aatrox as top champs after the last support; Thresh. It's time for a new support.

I dont mind a support, but god damn i want a manly support for once. Not some chick that you could snap in half by just looking at her, or a skeleton/ghost thingy. Manly man like Graves, Olaf or Darius.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I dont mind a support, but god damn i want a manly support for once. Not some chick that you could snap in half by just looking at her, or a skeleton/ghost thingy. Manly man like Graves, Olaf or Darius.
    Don't worry.

I'm bringing Taric back.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Those kinda guys generally get put in heavy armor and get a sword or something to go smack stuff, rather than support with it ;p
    I do agree we need something manly though (Taric doesn't apply, he's more feminine than half of the female champs), but not big-ass-warrior-guy kind of manly.
    Just hoping we get a cool looking support that works well with the current meta where mobility=winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Don't worry.

I'm bringing Taric back.
    I play Taric a lot, but god I hate his voice and he looks so awful, but he's a really strong support if played well.

(Taric doesn't apply, he's more feminine than half of the female champs)
    Boy you better think about what you just said, before i smack you

Those kinda guys generally get put in heavy armor and get a sword or something to go smack stuff, rather than support with it ;p
    Leona has a sword and a shield, yet she is a support, your argument is invalid sir.

Deleted
    I dont mind a support, but god damn i want a manly support for once.
    Like this? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4205972

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    "Angus imbues his ally with the power of the beard, for 10 seconds. Increasing their speed, armor, and sex appeal."

Yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Taric is one of my fav (gay) support, he is only champ who doesn't need last whisp (has enough penetration already)
    Nah seriously vs a team of full AD, he is best support due to having highest armor in game, heck he is only champion in game who can deal more dmg to any AD with just Thornmail, if the AD decided to attack him (no u can't outdmg it with lifesteal, maybe a troll build with 5 bloodthirster ?)
    The last year introduced top, reinforced top as tanky one, none of them can kick renekton out of lane unless jungler help, what we need is really another Ryze-style
    And yeah a manly support would be nice for change, support is only real who has no strong male in it, mid has swain/brand, jungle/top, a lot, adc lucian/graves, support, 'manliest' support is Leona, or Taric (or nunu, also he is not that good support imo, better as solo top who kick enemy top)
    What happened to support Shen ? where did he vanish ?
    Last edited by sam86; 2014-04-12 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Hmmm...

"Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I dont mind a support, but god damn i want a manly support for once.
    Looks like you're getting your wish!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping toplane bruiser, because that's what I play .

But I'm guessing Support, maybe with a "damage redirection" type flavour, similar to Tyreal's Hand of Sacrifice in Heroes of the Storm.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Trails of the Poro vid is posted in Champion Preview, big guy with a shield, so obviously a Tank, and I hope he's a Support Tank!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What happened to support Shen ? where did he vanish ?
    Top lane, where he should be. Support shen is a bad, bad idea.

Deleted
    I just really want him to wear the Poro on his head and have one of his skills or emotes use him
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2014-04-18 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I just really want him to wear the Poro on his head and have one of his skills or emotes use him
    That would be awesome maybe his joke/taunt he could bring out a Poro and say something like "You're too weak to fight, I'll let my friend here take you" and just put the Poro where he was standing

Also, if he doesn't have the Russian Cossak dance, then Riot are doing it wrong
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That would be awesome maybe his joke/taunt he could bring out a Poro and say something like "You're too weak to fight, I'll let my friend here take you" and just put the Poro where he was standing

Also, if he doesn't have the Russian Cossak dance, then Riot are doing it wrong
    I really think he should have a 'scout' ability involving the Poro, something like sending the Poro out, giving vision around the Poro while he travels and pressing the button again will make the Poro return to Braum in a puff of smoke, revealing stealthed enemies around the location he was.

And I agree with the dance he should have Poro bouncing on his head when he dances!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking more of a Scottish theme from him, not Russian. He might do a Highland Dance.

Also, while he is clearly a Freljordian Champ, I think he might be from a completely new faction. The one look we have at him reminds me of the Woad Skins, so maybe that is where he is from. Riot has said all skins are canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I was thinking more of a Scottish theme from him, not Russian. He might do a Highland Dance.

Also, while he is clearly a Freljordian Champ, I think he might be from a completely new faction. The one look we have at him reminds me of the Woad Skins, so maybe that is where he is from. Riot has said all skins are canon.
    I actually can't wait to see his bonus skin on release, it better be good, unlike Yasuo and Vel'Koz skins.

Also I love your Log Horizon sig