Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Whats the easiest ranged/caster rotation in the game currently?

What the title says really. Ive never been a caster, they arnt my thing so im just curious to how they play seeing as though i never have played one and maybe never will :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I feel that title goes to Elemental Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    What the title says really. Ive never been a caster, they arnt my thing so im just curious to how they play seeing as though i never have played one and maybe never will :P
    Easiest =/= fun, but I guess it's ele shaman. Leveling was quite fun but once you hit 90 and start gearing it's extremely boring imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be Arcane Mage, but now I'd say that's the most annoying one. I think the easiest is Shadow Priest since you really only have 4-5 spells to worry about.

It's a coin toss between elemental shaman and frost mage for me

Deleted
    Frost Mage.

Deleted
    Initial answer would be Ele shaman but I dont think you'll have as much fun playing it as another class

That would be either a destro lock or hunter.

Deleted
    Destruction Warlock for single target and Elemental Shaman for AoE. It doesn't matter if I have to spam one button (Chain Lightning) I feel like a fucking Jedi.

Deleted
    I think people in some other Thread agreed that Shadow Priest and Elemental Shaman are pretty easy.

They have a lot of talent choices now and in next Expansion where no new spells are learnt but existing ones are improved, or you get passive DPS Effects. With "DoT" Snapshotting removed in next expansion Shadow Priest should be pretty easy. But I played for only one day so take this advice with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest class is a toss up between ele shaman and frost mage.

Shadow priest is easy to play but hard to master. ele shaman and frost mage is easy to play easy to master
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

On most classes I take passive talents as to not complicate my rotation. On Ele Shaman, I take active talents to make the rotation more interesting.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Easier: Ele Shaman and Frost Mage
    Harder: Demo Lock

Deleted
    Shadow priest is the easiest by far. But they are also one of the worst when it comes to single target dps.

shadow priest get a talent in wod that turn them into a shadow mage so priest will be easiest hands down not to mention useing zero dots gets you a 40% dam for your dd spells and your mastery now works with those spells as well you can't get easier then that period!

15+ Year Old Account
    Spriest for sure, have them all on 90.

For me it is:

1. Shadow
    2. Elemental
    3. Arcane
    4. Demonology
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    Frost Mage.
    I just can't stand the pet as a Frost mage, I am always screwing up the pet stuff and doing half the DPS my arcane mage can do.

15+ Year Old Account
    sure spriests have a pretty easy rotation, but if u dont play it perfectly ur gonna do crap dps...Ele shaman is by far the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Easiest class is a toss up between ele shaman and frost mage.

Shadow priest is easy to play but hard to master. ele shaman and frost mage is easy to play easy to master
    ^ THIS. I main an Elemental Shaman.