Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Inline html probs? Takes 5min to do it legitly xD

Can post if requested
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

Im going to have to call bullshit on this one. They have not said when they are doing the Beta at all. Well played OP, Well played

So hard inline HTML ,p
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

Deleted
    I hope OP says the truth, maybe that would mean we'll get a Beta really soon

realy want to believe the op. but this isnt the first hoax. isnt gone be the last either

Should of just said a simple gz and moved on, the people that photoshop this like seeing your rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Hm...

Why didn't you download the damn beta when you had it within your grasp!?!?
    like i said, got error 500/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rupenbritz View Post

So hard inline HTML ,p
    then explain the box? and the recant ptr problems with the name changing to download beta, and the client not there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Im going to have to call bullshit on this one. They have not said when they are doing the Beta at all. Well played OP, Well played
    glitches like this in happened right before MoP was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    then explain the box? and the recant ptr problems with the name changing to download beta, and the client not there?
    Oh come on, you know how easy it would be to photoshop that box.

If you're being honest, I invite you to come back in a few months and link all of your screenshots from the beta. From what I could tell, people on both mmo-champ and the official forums were complaining that you've been posting stuff about the beta with various bad/altered screenshots for awhile now, so that is not looking good for you credibility-wise. However, I'm sure you'll be able to prove us all wrong if you happen to be right, in a month or so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    realy want to believe the op. but this isnt the first hoax. isnt gone be the last either
    your evidence this is a hoax?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh come on, you know how easy it would be to photoshop that box.

If you're being honest, I invite you to come back in a few months and link all of your screenshots from the beta. From what I could tell, people on both mmo-champ and the official forums were complaining that you've been posting stuff about the beta with various bad/altered screenshots for awhile now, so that is not looking good for you credibility-wise. However, I'm sure you'll be able to prove us all wrong if you happen to be right, in a month or so
    ok will do.

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Calling BS....

"I was just checking my battle.net"

What for? just so happens it was there and thought to take a screenshot, didn't occur for you to try and copy a char or download it? when you went back it was gone? convenient...

Unlikely we will see beta for months yet, why you got to be such a pricktease?
    I check Bnet once i a while myself even if i'm not playing WoW anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake. LOL @ people saying "maybe we'll get beta in February".

10+ Year Old Account
    btw. THIS IS 100% FAKE. yes i photoshoped, and i did html edit. I did in fact screw up on html by leaving out the colon, and the reflection of the box was off. gj for everyone who called me out. My story sucked. Im not good at making stories. and ptr problems/beta client download appearing with other people was just my luck. they are NOT related. I posted this forum to see how people would react if a "Glitch in the system occurred". If i remember from MoP, it went down just like this. all though his seemed legit. Thank you for participating in this forum.

btw. THIS IS 100% FAKE. yes i photoshoped, and i did html edit. I did in fact screw up on html by leaving out the colon, and the reflection of the box was off. gj for everyone who called me out. My story sucked. Im not good at making stories. and ptr problems/beta client download appearing with other people was just my luck. they are NOT related. I posted this forum to see how people would react if a "Glitch in the system occurred". If i remember from MoP, it went down just like this. all though his seemed legit. Thank you for participating in this forum.
    Why are you raging?

And everyone in this thread dies from shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Fake. LOL @ people saying "maybe we'll get beta in February".
    It could happen...maybe at the very end of February, at the earliest.

10+ Year Old Account
    i did pretty good, but i could have pulled it off better if i didnt make those mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The lack of WoW 2 in itself is not unusual.

No... WoW2 not being there isn't an issue.... but they number accounts in order. If there wasn't a WoW2 there before, then the beta would have been wow2, not wow3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    And everyone in this thread dies from shock.
    some people actually believed me.

i did pretty good, but i could have pulled it off better if i didnt make those mistakes.
    Yeah, I've seen worse for sure. Do a Titan one next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why are you raging?
    im not, im laughing.

im not, im laughing.
    From that post it kinda seemed like you were angry as fuck.