Poll: Would you participate in this event as a Gnome?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Red face Will three hundred Gnomes fight the Orcs at the Valley of Honor?

A wise mysterious gnome has instructed Swizzle (me) the Light of Dawn, to unite a fearsome force of 300 gnomes to fight the Orcs at the Valley of Honor. Orcs blood will gush in the face of 300 fearless gnomes as they scream out loud, FOR THE GNOMES!!!

Question, would you join such an event if it was on your realm on a sunday?
    (High or max level Gnomes) 7,5 raid groups.
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-01-28 at 11:47 AM.

I'll sure help in the punting party

Deleted
    i'll join you, we're talking about max level gnomes right?
    give us date+time+realm+battletag for this.

Fuck Gnomes!

The Orcs will use you for target practice and gnome punting!

Queue Deathwing breating fire over them all. By fire be purged!

15+ Year Old Account
    it's punting season ! get ur steel toed boots and orange vests !
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

We are talking orcs. 3 gnomes will be way enough to stop those hunchbacks, if they dont fall over their feet in advance.

You know what, i'd actually re-subscribe to join this.
    thats how bored i am these days.

sign me up
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a gnome, however, I do have the gnome transformation item, if this is EU, sign me up!

This would be for Europe, but I don't think you can go into the same city, if you are not on the same realm?!

EU sign me up Get this ball rolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    We are talking orcs. 3 gnomes will be way enough to stop those hunchbacks, if they dont fall over their feet in advance.
    O rly It took the combined effort of both the Horde and the Alliance to take down the orcs in Orgrimmar.

Remember that fact

Orcs really are the most badass race in the WoW universe bar none!

While i wuld lie to take part in such a Thing i have my doubts.

In TBC (actually shortly before wotlk, patch 3.0 had already happened) we were tryig to down Horde bosses. Since they were tuned for Level 80 already and we were still 70 we thought we beter et some more People to join in.
    So we made 3 almost full raids. So we were about 120 men and the Horde was just 2 full raids, equals 80.
    Together we were 200 and well it was unplayable up to the fact that even the wolrd-server went down.

IT was just 20 fighting characters, no streamstalkers no bystanders, since we didnt even make it INTO their City.

So yeah as fun as it sounds, i fear it wont be enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    While i wuld lie to take part in such a Thing i have my doubts.

In TBC (actually shortly before wotlk, patch 3.0 had already happened) we were tryig to down Horde bosses. Since they were tuned for Level 80 already and we were still 70 we thought we beter et some more People to join in.
    So we made 3 almost full raids. So we were about 120 men and the Horde was just 2 full raids, equals 80.
    Together we were 200 and well it was unplayable up to the fact that even the wolrd-server went down.

IT was just 20 fighting characters, no streamstalkers no bystanders, since we didnt even make it INTO their City.

So yeah as fun as it sounds, i fear it wont be enjoyable.
    Yup this is totally true. Pick an empty battle area. I vote desolace. We could do it Zulu style. Only trouble is - then we need to find hundreds of Orcs to attack desolace >.>

Oh Blizzard, why can't you let us rock over-massive battles Q_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

You can have the raids of gnomes attack from Valley of Honor, Valley of Strenght and Valley of Spirit. To stress down the lag?

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    This would be for Europe, but I don't think you can go into the same city, if you are not on the same realm?!
    Yep, OG and SW are excluded from cross realm. Durotar will work.