Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    especially because some probes destroyed themselves by now.
    hm?? what do you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    hm?? what do you mean?
    If you check some of the probes, you'll get the message that they destroyed themselves, f.e. the most southern ones in the Orr maps.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    Underground... sounds interesting, but it better be playable - I'm sick of the camera issues xD

10+ Year Old Account
    This evening traversing the map as a beam of light....

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Has anyone noticed that EotM is much more rewarding them the old WvW map? I was grinding out my legendary weapon, and getting 500 badges in the old WvW took some time (for me personally), but 2 hours of EotM and I had the 500, I also gained ranks much faster, which is nice because of the stupid rank 30 to buy the gift of battle now. I probably won't visit the old WvW map anymore, apart from getting 100% completion on them all, EotM just seems to be an update to WvW in almost every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Has anyone noticed that EotM is much more rewarding them the old WvW map? I was grinding out my legendary weapon, and getting 500 badges in the old WvW took some time (for me personally), but 2 hours of EotM and I had the 500, I also gained ranks much faster, which is nice because of the stupid rank 30 to buy the gift of battle now. I probably won't visit the old WvW map anymore, apart from getting 100% completion on them all, EotM just seems to be an update to WvW in almost every aspect.
    It seems that way, BUT organisation is totally different. You play with other servers, so it's quite difficult to get people on a common Teamspeak, furthermore we aren't all german speaking, which makes things even worse.

Probably a dream for people who don't use teamspeak though. One of our commanders stated that they will keep a close eye on the situation and lead groups, but it's not in the same scale as classic WvW. For others the map is not "important" enough, since it does little contribution to our total score. I disagree with this opinion since I play WvW for fun, not some points.

Deleted
    It seems that way, BUT organisation is totally different. You play with other servers, so it's quite difficult to get people on a common Teamspeak, furthermore we aren't all german speaking, which makes things even worse.

Probably a dream for people who don't use teamspeak though. One of our commanders stated that they will keep a close eye on the situation and lead groups, but it's not in the same scale as classic WvW. For others the map is not "important" enough, since it does little contribution to our total score. I disagree with this opinion since I play WvW for fun, not some points.
    Thing is, ever since karma got nerfed, us trying to get it on wvw karma train just got abused by those pushing to keep our server up in points, and bonuses, but since the bonuses have been removed somewhat, I've not seen any bitching, and there has been some pretty big karma trains in EotM so far, and you get a TON of karma too if your train doesn't get zerged of a while. Maybe this is why i've been getting so many rewards, went almost a whole game this morning without hitting a zerg group, might sound boring to some but for a lot of people it's pretty fun.

Just saw the "new" flame armor.

It is fucking feathered crafted set with flames. Are you kidding me? Feathered set is ugly for males, males getting shafted in the armor department again.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Just saw the "new" flame armor.

It is fucking feathered crafted set with flames. Are you kidding me? Feathered set is ugly for males, males getting shafted in the armor department again.
    some love it, some hate it... why that anger about something which is all about taste???

some love it, some hate it... why that anger about something which is all about taste???
    They specifically pulled it before because it looked exactly like T3 human armor. So they pulled it to just copy a crafted set? How stupid can they get?

Besides that, has anything progressed in the story? I haven't done anything yet. I am gonna guess No and we are still twiddling are thumbs trying to figure out how they are going to make and finish a story in 2 patches.

They specifically pulled it before because it looked exactly like T3 human armor. So they pulled it to just copy a crafted set? How stupid can they get?

Besides that, has anything progressed in the story? I haven't done anything yet. I am gonna guess No and we are still twiddling are thumbs trying to figure out how they are going to make and finish a story in 2 patches.
    zito, I don't like your attitude... you've changed, so I won't comment on posts like that anymore. Haters gonna hate I guess. Call guys who enjoy to be positive about the things they like "white knights" if you like, but insulting Anet won't make you happy. personally: there are a lot of things I like about the update (the story instance among those), and some I don't like

I didn't think yanking T3 human cultural for Charr and Asura was particularly necessary. Armors always look way different on them than they do on the actual human body types.

As much as the feathered set sucks, so did the Flamekissed medium and heavy sets so now it's in line with them. :P I wonder how it would have looked if they'd used the winged set though.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

yeah not a fan of feathered set or the flamekissed redesign

I sometimes wonder if anyone on any forums likes anything, not just here but any forum you go to it is just overwhelmingly negative no matter what the topic is.

^That is generally why I discount most second hand opinions on MMOs or online games. There's a huge disparity between the people who post about games and the majority who play the games.

If things are good there's no reason to be vocal while if things are bad it's in your best interest to be very vocal about your issues.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

This last update was mostly a "recap and explain" update. Sort of interesting, but no big advancement other than specifying that she's marching on Lions Arch, which I assume is in the next two updates.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't it be neat if the finale's meta reward was a focus that looked like Scarlets Head? Maybe "Scarlets Pickled Head In A Jar".

It could say "die die die!" when you use it sometimes!

There was a leak from a french client that supposedly datamined something out, but I am not sure how reliable it is. The reddit thread was nuked into invisibility. The thread itself was a list of dialogue sequences between Rox and Braham that revealed what's happening. I can't say if its fake, valid, or even a fake-out from ANet themselves.

Wouldn't it be neat if the finale's meta reward was a focus that looked like Scarlets Head? Maybe "Scarlets Pickled Head In A Jar".

It could say "die die die!" when you use it sometimes!
    No more back items plz

JUST NO MORE

No more back items plz

JUST NO MORE
    I'd like some more back items, but I DID say "Focus". You've got to be able to swing her head around in combat, otherwise what's the point?

I'd really like them to do other pieces too, and actually would prefer "memorabilia" like the Journals.