10+ Year Old Account

I just quit WoW until WoD and I feel like im missing something but i know im not

I feel like im missing something or im gonna miss out on something but I know im not. Anyways this is the end of the line for me until WoD. But i think I can learn, idk freaking German or Japanese until WoD is out. Anyone else that quit feel this way?

I understand why you would feel that way, but encourage you to check out this article.
    It helped me put things in perspective when I was feeling bored with the game, especially knowing that this next tier won't be coming out for many months.
    http://wow.stratics.com/guides/racet...iting-for-wod/

The fact that you are considering quitting also tells me that you don't know many people you enjoy playing with. This is a HUGE part of why I will never quit, because even if there was 0 things to do, its still fun to log on and mess around with people in my guild.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are missing the Error #113 going on now.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    I feel like im missing something or im gonna miss out on something but I know im not. Anyways this is the end of the line for me until WoD. But i think I can learn, idk freaking German or Japanese until WoD is out. Anyone else that quit feel this way?
    Not really I have 0 interest right now in WoW I activate my account once every 3 months just to ensure no one can take my guild from me. Although I have been trying to learn Japanese in between classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit" threads are not allowed. Good luck.

Closing the thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."