Thread: bm bis list?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Woe is me. aww the heroic raider is being so mean hes an asshole. give me a break. Im only being an asshole because of how incredibly stupid you are being. This all started because you quoted something I said that had nothing to do with you (post 106) go read it (and what quoted) and see if you are mentioned in there. Then you got mad and had to defend yourself on something that no one even accused you of saying. In actuality Im not an asshole. Im just here to give some information to people who need it because some of the stuff on these forums is a bunch of nonsense. Instead of just listening to what I have to say, you had to defend your self and pick a pointless fight. Being in a top 5 u.s. guild you would think I probably know a little bit about the class. Not many hunters from top guilds post on mmo champ forums anymore and I wanted to be helpful, but this is what happens. I learned my lesson. Good day
    im the mad one, ok. I'll leave you to rant and rave, before you derail the thread anymore.

sorry dhryke i don't think anyone has one atm.

P.S to be clear. You are an asshole because you're an asshole. Not because you are a heroic raider. Remember just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    SooOOOoooo.....

No one can sim a better setup than what I posted a few pages back? :]
    Been playing around with this one http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=19904

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhawk View Post
    Ah very good! Time to best it!

OK guys, can we please stop the arguing?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhawk View Post
    Updating BiS sim. Nicely done!

I've updated the Troll profile to use the chest offpiece as well, but dps is quite a bit lower than the Orc profile. If someone squirrels a bit more dps out of these, please post your results!

Edit: Found troll profile increase of 500 dps.
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2014-02-11 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Updated profile

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Updating BiS sim. Nicely done!

I've updated the Troll profile to use the chest offpiece as well, but dps is quite a bit lower than the Orc profile. If someone squirrels a bit more dps out of these, please post your results!

Edit: Found troll profile increase of 500 dps.
    Changing the gem in the belt with 80agi+160 haste, and then replacing the leg gems for 2x 80agi+160 mastery gives another 84 dps.

Edit: another setting, with a bit different gear:

http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=20543

402775.07 DPS

2nd Edit:

http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=20545

3rd Edit:

http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=20551

4th Edit:

http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=20552

After shifting shot priorities:

Last edited by Kibu; 2014-02-11 at 11:15 PM.

You do realize you only need like 20 percent haste plus raid buff ofc to actually get a 1.5 sec cobra . Again another terrible justification for haste . Fluid!? Give me a break. How about the fact that rapid fire had a way higher up time now . Is it more fluid to have a .8 cobra shot over a 1 second one . Seems like wastes haste to me. The whole faster cobra shot argument is a joke just like most people who post on these forums . Cobra shot does what 2 percent of your damage. Rapid fire and focus fire r up way too much for this to matter .
    Just ban this troll and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Just ban this troll and get over it.
    How are u going to say he is trolling? like he said he is in a top 5 US guild so u would assume he knows what he is talking about... everyone on this forum is still working on normal and trying to argue with someone that actually knows what he is talking about. Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Barishan View Post
    How are u going to say he is trolling? like he said he is in a top 5 US guild so u would assume he knows what he is talking about... everyone on this forum is still working on normal and trying to argue with someone that actually knows what he is talking about. Goodbye
    This troll too.

EDIT: Thanks for showing us, Kissthebaby, that you can make new accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    This troll too.

EDIT: Thanks for showing us, Kissthebaby, that you can make new accounts.
    uh wasn't me. but I guess the join date makes it look like me. believe what you want.

Barishan is not Kissthebaby, it's his guildie.

Stop arguing, it's not helping the OP nor anyone reading. please

TL;DR of the thread so far (with a bit of my own thoughts): Haste is good at higher gear levels, Crit is a safer choice in lower gear levels (where you should be Surv for the most part anyway). All the secondary stats are kind of weak, but they suck almost equally, with Haste sucking a little less as BM particularly because of Attack Speed/Focus Regen meaning more basics and thus more Beast Cleave damage (basics making up the majority of your Beast Cleave damage). Stats are mostly a preference thing.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-02-12 at 07:45 AM.

I guess everyone is a troll in your mind. go back to your normal progression please.

P.S not Kissthebaby retard
    Mods, get 'em outta here, just some toxic disrespectful elitist jerk. Enjoy ur time alone on Friday.

I guess everyone is a troll in your mind. go back to your normal progression please.

P.S not Kissthebaby retard
    where does this elitism come from?

i just don't get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crooklyn View Post
    where does this elitism come from?

i just don't get it
    Ugh, He is just a trial in my guild trying to stand up for me, don't look into it too much. He made one post too many. Just let it be. Thread should prob be closed, think the topic has been answered.

Ugh, He is just a trial in my guild trying to stand up for me, don't look into it too much. He made one post too many. Just let it be. Thread should prob be closed, think the topic has been answered.
    Thank you Kissthebaby for being mature, sorry for your immature buddy. Sorry for accusing you of being that toxic disrespectful elitist jerk. Thanks for seeing the light that is the MMO-Champion Hunter Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Barishan is not Kissthebaby, it's his guildie.

Stop arguing, it's not helping the OP nor anyone reading. please

TL;DR of the thread so far (with a bit of my own thoughts): Haste is good at higher gear levels, Crit is a safer choice in lower gear levels (where you should be Surv for the most part anyway). All the secondary stats are kind of weak, but they suck almost equally, with Haste sucking a little less as BM particularly because of Attack Speed/Focus Regen meaning more basics and thus more Beast Cleave damage (basics making up the majority of your Beast Cleave damage). Stats are mostly a preference thing.
    beast cleave also scales with crit as well and for burst situations it's better than haste. The only fight where beast cleave is relevant and maintained for such a long period of time is probably dark shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    beast cleave also scales with crit as well and for burst situations it's better than haste. The only fight where beast cleave is relevant and maintained for such a long period of time is probably dark shamans.
    For someone who only plays SV not even fully geared from normal yet, you sure know a lot about BM stuff. I can definitely thrust you more than top BM raiders !

please, stop posting nonsence already:

3 targets, 20 second duration, no stampede:

4 targets, 20 second duration, no stampede:

8 targets, 20 second duration, no stampede:

5 minute , 2 Targets fight, normal rotation:

your pet's melee attacks also strike all other nearby enemy targets for 75% as much for the next 4 sec.
    How is it not obvious, how good haste scales with it ?
    Last edited by Kibu; 2014-02-12 at 01:40 PM.

anywhere u see a few mobs clamped around, the beast smiles and happily cleaves <3

not sure why i only bolded the last part because this entire post is hilarious

oh well