10+ Year Old Account

Steelseries Wireless H Headset would you recommend it?

Hey there guys. About to make this purchase for a Steelseries Wireless H headset for my PC and PS4. Seems to be some good reviews here and there but wondering what are your thoughts? Wireless and 7.1 sound and good battery life, sounds all great to me?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

7.1 Headphones are a scam. For that kind of money you can do soooo much better in audio quality. Get a good set of Sennheiser or Audio-Technica headphones. To put it simply, headsets made by gaming companies are shit. Razer, shit. Logitech, shit. Turtle beach, shit. Steelseries, shit, etc. If you want good audio, buy from a company that specializes in audio.

Deleted
    Woulda thought the clear choice if you were gonna spend that much money would be the astro A50's? pretty sure thats one of the best wireless headsets there is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shall take a look at the Astros. So long as they work on both my PS4 and PC and gives me sense of where footsteps are coming from with decent sound then I'm good.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    Personally I enjoyed Steelseries 5h/5hv2 a lot, and from their wireless offer 7h xbox ones. I'm not an audiophile though, nor know much about sound quality - they just worked fine for me. But I'd too recommend getting something else - Steelseries products are very fragile and usually within few months (or year if you are lucky) they just break one way or another (usually one side goes quiet). Certainly it's not quality worth this insane price.

Deleted
    I don't know if there is a wireless version but take a look at these: