Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    1. Ethereals and Arakkoa to be playable, pref. Arakkoa for the Alliance and Ethereals for the Horde. The now-neutral sect of Arakkoa in Outland follow the Naaru and thus are Light-worshippers, and they add a large amount of diversity to the Alliance. They also seem very intelligent and not inherently evil. Ethereals just seem like a fit for Horde, with their moral ambiguity and their exile from their homeworld. They're essentially world-travelling outcasts, something orcs and to a lesser extent pretty much all other Horde races can empathize with. It almost seems like too perfect of a fit if you think about it.

2. More engaging, challenging and fun content that is not raiding. After eight years of playing this game and mostly raiding since I hit 60, and then 70, then 80, then 85, then 90, I'm frankly burnt out on raiding and I know many other people who are as well. The system is no longer entertaining and I'd like to see more 5-man and solo content. MoP improved this a lot and was a step in the right direction, with Brawler's Guild, Proving Grounds (seriously, getting Endless 30 as a healer when I've pretty much never healed a raid was pretty brutal), Timeless Isle and world rare spawns stand out.

3. A continent where flying is restricted entirely. Controversial, maybe, but flying contributes nothing but further spoiling the lazy and impatient people.

4. Rethinking the changes they made to Affliction and Demonology warlocks. I hate to say they might need another revamp after they already got one so soon, but I don't think it has to be that far. Just put aff more on the focus of multidotting and revert Haunt to the way it was, and set Demonology's starting fury to higher or even just take it back a cooldown reduced by procs.

5. Old talent trees back in at least some form. Illusion of choice? Maybe, but making wonky hybrid specs, and just in general messing around with talents was fun and there's really no reason they were removed. It made alts feel more fun and just in general made the game feel more personal.

1.Remove LFR (this is a menace for playablity and guilds)
    2.More options to redisign you character (face, hair+more authentic colors, body size, clothes dye etc) in game free of pay.
    3.The option a guild to have them own building and members get benefits according to them rank.
    4.Better graphics
    5.Vanilla raids

- - - Updated - - -

1.Remove LFR (this is a menace for playablity and guilds)
    2.More options to redisign you character (face, hair+more authentic colors, body size, clothes dye etc) in game free of pay.
    3.The option a guild to have them own building and members get benefits according to them rank.
    4.Better graphics
    5.Vanilla raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBakedCake View Post
    1. We'll likely get race-specific Garrisons, I mean as of right now, we really don't know all there is to know about Garrison's and the models already currently exist for it to be applicable. I'm guessing it'll be in from the start.

2. I would honestly love to see this, and I'm sure it will come about one day, but it would require leagues more gear to be made for all the races and in effect cause patches to drag out way longer.

3. I would love this, absolutely love it, but we wont see it. Not at this rate, every one will just sit in Orgrimmar and Stormwind regardless. I do agree that places like Ironforge and Undercity need updates.

4. This is happening, Illidan is going to come back. Even Metzen has hinted at it at times.

5. Hopefully this is what we get in WoD, seems like we might actually get it.
    1- Unfortunately with WoD we won't. At least this is what I have been told on Twitter.

2 & 3- Yes, I agree. But if implemented incrementally, it would be possible.

4- Metzen only pointed that he loves a redemption story. Maybe with a Legion expac Illidan will return.