Need laptop suggestions

I'm looking to buy a new laptop to be used for work and gaming. I mostly just play WoW and the occasional FPS. I'd like opinions on the best I can get on a 2,000 budget. Thank you!

This one upgrading to an i7-4800MQ to get an extra 10% CPU performance. The video card is pretty much equivalent to a desktop 760 and should handle most modern games at 1080p on ultra.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Looks good to me. Is there any disadvantage to ordering from a website like xotic as opposed to a single brand?

They just take a bit longer to ship as they're putting stuff in a laptop barebone. Their estimated times report from 4 to 9 business days though, so definitely not too long of a wait.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I personally like Originpc.com for premades but its all personal taste
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60