Talking about zone abilities, the ball in Talador is seriously OP.

Deleted
    Bad Zone ID -1 has been fixed. Characters still show as no zone on Selection Screen but succesfully login in to Hearthstone location.

Still a couple occasional people getting hit by it, but now the servers are more stable there is less chance of this happening to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Zorbrix
    Hi folks,

We're still working on resolving this issue, but I wanted to give everybody an update:

As a temporary fix, we've moved all affected characters to your hearthstone location. The overarching issue is still likely to happen, as we haven't been able to fully resolve the issue that causes you to get stuck in the first place.

It's definitely a band-aid solution, and I do apologize if you get stuck again. This is definitely one of the top issues on our radar, and we hope to have a good global fix in place once we narrow down the root cause.

Thanks for being patient as we work through this issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird, just tried to login the Battle.net App and a queue appeared for me Oo, never saw this before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    Bad Zone ID -1 has been fixed. Characters still show as no zone on Selection Screen but succesfully login in to Hearthstone location.

Still a couple occasional people getting hit by it, but now the servers are more stable there is less chance of this happening to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Zorbrix
    Hi folks,

We're still working on resolving this issue, but I wanted to give everybody an update:

As a temporary fix, we've moved all affected characters to your hearthstone location. The overarching issue is still likely to happen, as we haven't been able to fully resolve the issue that causes you to get stuck in the first place.

It's definitely a band-aid solution, and I do apologize if you get stuck again. This is definitely one of the top issues on our radar, and we hope to have a good global fix in place once we narrow down the root cause.

Thanks for being patient as we work through this issue.
    I really think that the major issue with the -1 zone was the DCs, as the char was going into a transition between the world servers, it got lost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Have you done all of the Gorgrond quests and are you level 93?
    You have to be level 94 in order to buy Garrison Blueprint: Lumber Mill. I chose Lumber Mill at Gorgrond and I was able to buy Garrison Blueprint: Sparring Arena as well.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

To get the level 2 Lumber Mill, you need to do 50 work orders of 50 logs each, so 2500 logs. Keep in mind that each tree only gives 4-6 logs each.

Have fun. :P

Edit: You also get the Lumberjack title.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    To get the level 2 Lumber Mill, you need to do 50 work orders of 50 logs each, so 2500 logs. Keep in mind that each tree only gives 4-6 logs each.

I'd wear the title with pride.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!"
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    wOOHOOOO i can get back on my warrior !!!

- - - Updated - - -

also im already building my sparring arena

10+ Year Old Account
    I built the mage tower today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    nice they made it so you can use it if its upgraded to lvl 3 ?

10+ Year Old Account

Each work order takes 24 hours like Alchemy Work order?

Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    So you can upgrade more than level 3 now?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

I still can't even get my Garrison to Level 2
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm still lvl 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    I still can't even get my Garrison to Level 2
    Why not? If its because you don't have Alchemy Lab, simply drop 1 profession, learn alchemy and run 1 dungeon for the Mysterious Flask to drop.

Is beta down for maintenance as well or is my client just derping and refusing to connect to the game?

Why not? If its because you don't have Alchemy Lab, simply drop 1 profession, learn alchemy and run 1 dungeon for the Mysterious Flask to drop.
    Or they can wait until level 93 and purchase the plans like everyone else who doesn't want to drop a profession =P

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Each work order takes 24 hours like Alchemy Work order?
    No its a lot faster than the other work orders. I'm sorry I can't give an exact time but I know it is nowhere near as long as 24 hours.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nëgï View Post
    Is beta down for maintenance as well or is my client just derping and refusing to connect to the game?
    I'm playing right now. No issues at all (Not even crashes anymore).

Or they can wait until level 93 and purchase the plans like everyone else who doesn't want to drop a profession =P
    Or this, now they've finally added that.

I'm playing right now. No issues at all (Not even crashes anymore).

Or this, now they've finally added that.
    Thanks you two; didn't realize they had added the vendors. If it wasn't for the Dark Souls 2 DLC I'd be trying it out tonight.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

I found Alexi Barov under a tree in Talador. Said he would have some work for me at the Garrsion. Haven't checked yet.
    I found his brother in Talador with the exact same quest

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    No its a lot faster than the other work orders. I'm sorry I can't give an exact time but I know it is nowhere near as long as 24 hours.
    It's about 5 seconds. Not sure if a bug.

Last time I checked it isn't

Only the BDA is.

You should still be able to open it manually by opening the WowB.exe program in your World of Warcraft Beta folder. Or the wow beta client on the mac.

Then type in your Battle.net email , password and authenticator value (if you have one)

Or you could log out of the Battle.net desktop app and log into the Europe region with your American user name and password (weird I know). Haven't tested this way as it should logically not work but a friend on #wowuidev said it does (I haven't tested it tho). Or did he mean switch regions to EU ? *shrug*
    Last edited by bluspacecow; 2014-07-22 at 03:40 PM.