Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    This, I didn't expect beta today, but I thought it was possible we'd see the big info release today, and still do a bit.
    It is still possible. Blizzard has released things at weird times before, outside what would be considered normal working hours for their timezone. And I think both of the recent character model reveals dropped later than it is right now.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by youraddhere View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

you asked for it

(totaly offtopic ofc^^)
    as i said >.< german jokes don't work here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    I still laughed though.

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

https://twitter.com/Rygarius/statuse...53732346236928

Ryg is back in his office, office meeting.

Deleted
    argh.. another 15 sites since my last visit here. and nothing happend. after 300 sites it should be allowed just to post once every 5 sites, so the ppl wouldnt spam it with senseless things :/....

Quote Originally Posted by somnium View Post
    https://twitter.com/rygarius/statuse...53732346236928

ryg is back in his office, office meeting.
    hype train reopened hop on lads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    https://twitter.com/Rygarius/statuse...53732346236928

Ryg is back in his office, office meeting.
    Probably meeting about weather Ryg gets to be fed his special birdseed package.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Kafa seeds ?

Someone probably mailed Blizzard that picture of a hippogryph tied to the railroad tracks as was discussed a few pages back, they needed to protect him.

Where is the info big fansite were supposed to post today? From that press events few days ago? NDA maybe?

Deleted
    I really hopeful for tomorrow/wednesday, got two weeks off from work. Farming reputation and mounts isn't very entertaining, need beta. :I
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    /pat

Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Where is the info big fansite were supposed to post today? From that press events few days ago? NDA maybe?
    No one ever said it was getting posted today, it is also assumed, as per Simca, that any info we would receive would be shit just because, well the gaming press is overall shit. Seriously, don't get your hopes up for a release today, it will destroy your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    No one ever said it was getting posted today, it is also assumed, as per Simca, that any info we would receive would be shit just because, well the gaming press is overall shit. Seriously, don't get your hopes up for a release today, it will destroy your soul.
    Beta might not go live today but something is sure to happen.

/equipsflamesuit

Warrior-Magi

Beta might not go live today but something is sure to happen.

/equipsflamesuit
    I never said nothing was gonna happen... just don't get your hopes up, it ruins people :P

Deleted
    us.battle.net / account / management /

maintenance ; o

US down, EU is fine choo-choo

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    No, just your friendly neighborhood gay moderator, actually.

Learn something new every day, right?
    Cool!
    Are you still a blond or red haired man than ?
    Last edited by 3vyan; 2014-02-24 at 09:16 PM. Reason: typo!

Quote Originally Posted by nydas3k View Post
    us.battle.net / account / management /

maintenance ; o
    Damn you, i was trying to calm my hype but i just went to check that and it is indeed down. Got me hoping for something now lmao being a monday and unscheduled maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Well. This is probably good for 5 or six more pages of posts to watch. *pops popcorn*
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.