Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyhelm1 View Post
    Getting the same message here m8, dunno what's going on but I'm EU aswell, I assume we just wait it out but an invite is an invite, im not complaining! :P
    I think they locked the downloader of the Alpha/Beta Client last night to only those accounts that are Flagged for Access.

Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    I think they locked the downloader of the Alpha/Beta Client last night to only those accounts that are Flagged for Access.
    nope, i have it installed and not gotten a invite yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullum View Post
    nope, i have it installed and not gotten a invite yet.
    You were pretty unspecific then, did you download it yesterday or today? I downloaded it yesterday but attempting to install it on my account from another machine fails now.

http://i.imgur.com/xDtmL9H.jpg US East Coast, still downloading. Just started it maybe 20 minutes ago!

Stop being cry babies about the twitch stuff, they are very entertaining, and you will get to watch the beta live if you want. /eyeroll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Stop being cry babies about the twitch stuff, they are very entertaining, and you will get to watch the beta live if you want. /eyeroll.
    You mean I can watch WoD Gameplay and look at a nice looking woman with huge breasts at the same time! Where do I go! Sign me up, Will Subscribe and pay $4.99/month!

Jokes aside, being able to see live streams of WoD is certainly something I appreciate. I just hope its some of the more recognised PvE players getting invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzak View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/xDtmL9H.jpg US East Coast, still downloading. Just started it maybe 20 minutes ago!
    So EU can not download but US can? I think I'll go try moving a few files to force it to re-download them to see.
    Edit: Nope, it just redownloaded the files fine after running a check. I've got no idea why some machines are downloading it fine and others are not then.
    Last edited by mmoc6a5a7ae332; 2014-04-05 at 08:31 PM.

You mean I can watch WoD Gameplay and look at a nice looking woman with huge breasts at the same time! Where do I go! Sign me up, Will Subscribe and pay $4.99/month!

Jokes aside, being able to see live streams of WoD is certainly something I appreciate. I just hope its some of the more recognised PvE players getting invites.

So EU can not download but US can? I think I'll go try moving a few files to force it to re-download them to see.
    Edit: Nope, it just redownloaded the files fine after running a check. I've got no idea why some machines are downloading it fine and others are not then.
    Tell me if you want any more info: I am more than happy to help.

Did you completly erase the files from your computer or did you just move them ? I don't know if it can make a difference.

Homophobia is so gay.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so here is my Question. I have the download option for Beta Warlords of Draenor on my Blizzards game page. Is everone getting this or was this for people who were invited to Alpha?

Deleted
    All sleeping no Datamining or wat?^^

Okay guys, do you think we're gonna have anything in the four upcoming hours or should I go and get some sleep ? I'm like dying waiting for these models to pop up on the front page haha !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    Okay guys, do you think we're gonna have anything in the four upcoming hours or should I go and get some sleep ? I'm like dying waiting for these models to pop up on the front page haha !
    It will prob take a day or two because of the new system Blizzard is using.

I say, go sleep. Whether you see it now, or wait for it, you'll have something to look forward to later. Makes more sense to sleep and be excited when you're awake.

That said, there is no guarantee that there will be models shown soon. Get some rest, wake up happy for better or worse.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

If you're having problem downloading:

You have to close the Battle.net client and kill Agent.exe
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just un-passed-out, and it looks like we're working on that right now. I can't promise it will happen within four hours or anything, but it might.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klokie View Post
    If you're having problem downloading:

You have to close the Battle.net client and kill Agent.exe
    Yeah, the App logs everything, but in this case, the next gen download protocol's log gets to be over 700+ MB and the program can't handle writing and processing a log of that size any more. lol.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I just un-passed-out, and it looks like we're working on that right now. I can't promise it will happen within four hours or anything, but it might.
    Good luck
    - He who moves first always wins -

Deleted
    Is this all the datamined info on the front page or is there more to come?

10+ Year Old Account
    So your saying, we could possibly see all the updated models finally ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Wait, did you sleep at work?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.