10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kcquipor View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/FAp6siI.png
    Also a new system to copy chars ?
    Please fucking do this already blizz would make ptr less of a pain in the ass to copy your toon.

Things that you see on sandbox are not "created" by the sandbox, they're in the game files, so yes that character copy thing is the real deal ^

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Post-WoD launch. Chris has said they're not planning to stop with the characters and say "done is done" when they've updated them. They're looking into adding more options after they're done with the main task of the upgrade.
    I hope they don't have any plans on adding more races anytime soon then, if they're going to go over 12-13 races twice, once for updating the model, and then once again for updating the customization options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This past week and this week have been insane. First week of the month and so much is happening. All the things. And it's not stoping, PAXEast this friday.
    Don't jinx us!!! lets keep going!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Yeah, it was done super quickly. But they needed to after that 'classy' april fool's joke.
    It's ok to not like things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I read "We'll have more information later tonight." and "Check back later tonight for more details." as meaning that we'll receive more information/details on why the screenshots were removed (which we know is because they were from sandbox clients rather than through logging into the official alpha).

Although more new information would be great of course!
    Yeah, you're probably right. I dunno, I love seeing new screenshots or what have you, but it's kind of like this thread at downtime when I'm still up. I'm constantly refreshing to see ANY change so I can have some input. Any update on the front page is a small surprise, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I hope they don't have any plans on adding more races anytime soon then, if they're going to go over 12-13 races twice, once for updating the model, and then once again for updating the customization options.
    He didn't mention races, he mentioned custumization options like tatoos for Orcs etc. You get the idea.

This whole "Check back later tonight for more details." is intriguing. I'm curious about what is so interesting that Boub has to write something up/deliberately tell people that he will be releasing further details soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disapproval Turtle View Post
    It's ok to not like things.
    They lied to us. Straight up. You don't set up your audience a month in advance of a game PEOPLE PAY FOR for a god damn april fool's prank. If he said nothing about it on twitter before hand and it just showed up on april first, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Telling us it was coming in advance, getting our hopes up for the reveal, just to prank is is not something a representative of Blizzard should do. It's stupid and shitty PR. This isn't about liking or not liking something. It's about being dishonest to loyal customers to get a chuckle.

Once again, if he didn't say a damn thing about it and it showed up on April 1st, none of this would be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    As options. You can still use that which you don't want, if they implement those options. Plus.. why would it clip?
    Ah, okay. I thought you meant as overall art direction.

The clipping, I mostly meant the longer tails, but it is kind of a moot point when a dragon mount can clip half its goddamn body into a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Draenei just got a preview.

Also, "Blizzard asked us to remove all the zone screenshots from the Warlords of Draenor Alpha on the site."

Does this also apply to the thread? Something seems like they have decided to change their lack of NDA policy today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    He didn't mention races, he mentioned custumization options like tatoos for Orcs etc. You get the idea.
    And if they're going to add things like that after they've made new models for every race bare pandaren, then they will go over every race twice (except pandaren which would then only be the once for customization options).

They lied to us. Straight up. You don't set up your audience a month in advance of a game PEOPLE PAY FOR for a god damn april fool's prank. If he said nothing about it on twitter before hand and it just showed up on april first, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Telling us it was coming in advance, getting our hopes up for the reveal, just to prank is is not something a representative of Blizzard should do. It's stupid and shitty PR. This isn't about liking or not liking something. It's about being dishonest to loyal customers to get a chuckle.

Once again, if he didn't say a damn thing about it and it showed up on April 1st, none of this would be an issue.
    A month in advance? You really are good at exaggerating. Jokes have setups, and this setup was posted on March 25. You'd have to be a fool to not see it coming, but, well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by solgog View Post
    Also, "Blizzard asked us to remove all the zone screenshots from the Warlords of Draenor Alpha on the site."

Does this also apply to the thread? Something seems like they have decided to change their lack of NDA policy today.
    It's not NDA, it's that there's no other way to get these zone photos/videos without setting up an emulated server. We all know how much of a no-no those are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

You pay for the game, you don't pay for news about the game. Even if you didn't play WoW you would STILL get all these news. Plus, we're talking about a tweet here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the April Fool's Joke. It's over and done with. The Draenei thread is for those that want to discuss the model and the supposed insult Blizz gave via the April Fool's joke. Don't hammer it in this thread.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    A month in advance? You really are good at exaggerating. Jokes have setups, and this setup was posted on March 25. You'd have to be a fool to not see it coming, but, well...

- - - Updated - - -

It's not NDA, it's that there's no other way to get these zone photos/videos without setting up an emulated server. We all know how much of a no-no those are.
    First tweet that mentioned the upcoming female draenei artcraft was March 8th. Almost a full month. And no, you don't fucking set up a prank when people are really looking for new information. We expect the joke to be on April 1st, not before that. Assholes like you are one of the reasons I hate april 1st so much in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Enough with the April Fool's Joke. It's over and done with. The Draenei thread is for those that want to discuss the model and the supposed insult Blizz gave via the April Fool's joke. Don't hammer it in this thread.
    I tried to let it go and point people to the 68 page thread we already discussed the joke about ad nauseum, but they just won't let it go.

Deleted
    First tweet that mentioned the upcoming female draenei artcraft was March 8th. Almost a full month. And no, you don't fucking set up a prank when people are really looking for new information. We expect the joke to be on April 1st, not before that. Assholes like you are one of the reasons I hate april 1st so much in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to let it go and point people to the 68 page thread we already discussed the joke about ad nauseum, but they just won't let it go.
    Yeah I understand your feeling, I have the same feeling about entitled cry babies who just whines and whines over and over and over until I feel like throwing up.
    So I can see your point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Yeah I understand your feeling, I have the same feeling about entitled cry babies who just whines and whines over and over and over until I feel like throwing up.
    So I can see your point.
    Real mature to name call.

Deleted
    Real mature to name call.
    Because "Assholes like you are one of the reasons I hate april 1st so much in the first place." is so much better.