Deleted
    Great, i see 10 new pages from yesterday, i thought something happened and people are talking about it!

But no, it's just my friend Anarch predicting stuff again.

Oh well

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo WoW and Pandaria expansion are 50% off on the Blizzard store. Possibly preparing for Beta soon?

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Same as to how some people got to know about the Emerald Dream stuff in Tanaan.

All I have to say is even if for some stupid reason, you are some Messiah trying to convert the wicked and change our thought process to the Emerald Dream in Tanaan, it doesn't belong in this thread. So, PLEASE stop cluttering this thread with your wild accusations and make it into its own thread.

P.S. I still don't believe you, because even if the public alpha build is behind a lil, it is still a mess and they build the world before they place the quests, so unless you are going off knowledge spouted directly from Dave Kosak or Micky Nielson, you wouldn't know either.
    Last edited by MadamSerenity; 2014-04-30 at 02:30 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Sooooo WoW and Pandaria expansion are 50% off on the Blizzard store. Possibly preparing for Beta soon?
    I was wondering if whether we could go from whatever alpha phase WoD is now in to Beta directly but I highly doubt it though, would it be possible?

That is too boost their sub numbers for 6th may report

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    They already have the figures for the May 6th report, the figures from this sale will roll into the next quarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that the family alpha hasn't already started?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize the results for the Quarterly Release are from Jan 1st to March 31st 2014.

If anything those would show in Q2 2014 Release in August, Anything that happens after March 31st will not be counted. So all the people that cancelled this month not be counted same with people who subbed.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Same as to how some people got to know about the Emerald Dream stuff in Tanaan.
    lel, this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

A few people (maybe here) are on the list

So at least one would tell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    How do you know that the family alpha hasn't already started?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    They already have the figures for the May 6th report, the figures from this sale will roll into the next quarter.
    Oh Sorry then, thanks for clarification I was under impression its going to be sub numbers til 6th of May.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You do realize the results for the Quarterly Release are from Jan 1st to March 31st 2014.

If anything those would show in Q2 2014 Release in August, Anything that happens after March 31st will not be counted. So all the people that cancelled this month not be counted same with people who subbed.
    Thanks you too ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    A few people (maybe here) are on the list

So at least one would tell it.
    it has not started yet

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Sorry then, thanks for clarification I was under impression its going to be sub numbers til 6th of May.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks you too ;-)
    Your welcome .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I know it is not started, but the one guy asked, where we would know it and I explained <3

I think I am one of the first, that jump in the thread and yell "It has begun!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it is not started, but the one guy asked, where we would know it and I explained <3

I think I am one of the first, that jump in the thread and yell "It has begun!"
    oh prbly, You would also know it is up when Affinitii is streaming it .

Still have my hope up, that I get my own one this time. So I am pretty excited. Can't wait lol. Its horrible, if you know, you may get it...and then they delay it so much T.T

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    will the discount for WoW also come to America or is it Europe only? because i dont see a discount announcement on the us site of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Well Simca did say that F&F Alpha was supposed to start either yesterday or before. I believe it will start on Friday (hopefully).
    Yup Blizz employees have started taking account names to add to their friends and family lists today, so it shouldn't be long! *excited dance*

- - - Updated - - -

Still have my hope up, that I get my own one this time. So I am pretty excited. Can't wait lol. Its horrible, if you know, you may get it...and then they delay it so much T.T
    Indeed my friend messaged me this morning with a little screenshot snipet, showing me on the list, and I was excited, then I just thought *oh yer such a tease* cause theres no access yet but It can't be far off, usually its not long after the list starts that it starts up!

As far as I can tell that's the European store only

None of the other stores I tried (US . Korean , Chinese) had any hints of 50 % off sales.

Possibly in relation to them raising their prices for value added services in Europe (race changes/name changes/apperance changes/character moves etc etc)

"@holinka is there anything stopping people exploiting the PvP ilvl in PvE by having someone follow them and keep them in PvP combat?"
    "@lgabaxter nope. Congrats, you have a great friend to do something so mundane for minimal impact :-D"

Referencing conversation about people thinking they didn't think about players exploiting the gear change: Blizz does not care. It does not matter.

- - - Updated - - -

While minor, here's a small piece of new info of where pvp gear vendors are:

"they'll most likely be in Ashran. We want people outside of the capital cities. Big world out there."-Holinka.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will probably get them once the office is up and running. Like in another hour or two.