10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    In all honesty Wildstar will be niche, people who are calling it the next big thing are stupid, that includes ArenaNet. The developers themselves don't except it to be massive, they want a small game that is difficult, they want a Themepark Eve.
    Do you have a source for where a dev said they don't expect it to be big?

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    its funny that you guys all of a sudden believe they don't give a fook about wildstar bc they wrote it on twitter lol. you know what else they said? WoD is further along in development then MoP was at blizzcon lmao
    I like you sir I think we can be friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Then that is just a bad joke then, because now we have to wait what? 8 weeks for a new blog, with no beta.
    They said that beta blogs aren't being saved until after beta. They have no effect on it. https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym

Garrison series won't be weekly, but we'll be hard at work on part 2 once I'm back in the office. Want to keep them flowing!

Erm hope external testing start is not dependent upon all Garrison blogs coming out first. :/ Negative!

blue lines are blue posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They said that beta blogs aren't being saved until after beta. They have no effect on it. https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym

Garrison series won't be weekly, but we'll be hard at work on part 2 once I'm back in the office. Want to keep them flowing!

Erm hope external testing start is not dependent upon all Garrison blogs coming out first. :/ Negative!

blue lines are blue posts.
    I have given up listen to listen, like how they said they were more done with WOD then mop. WAIT what is that longer wait for beta? OMG!

I have given up listen to listen, like how they said they were more done with WOD then mop. WAIT what is that longer wait for beta? OMG!
    They never said that garrison blogs must be finished before beta.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    They never said that garrison blogs must be finished before beta.
    No you are right. But been that they are so key to questing you would think they would want those blogs out before making people test the system it self. kind of seems silly because mmo champ will just data mine and show us how they work, making the blog point less.

No you are right. But been that they are so key to questing you would think they would want those blogs out before making people test the system it self. kind of seems silly because mmo champ will just data mine and show us how they work, making the blog point less.
    not everyone goes to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    not everyone goes to this site.
    Right but not many use the wow site ether.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Incorrect. Blizzard can handle an opposing opinion.
    Thanks for your sarcasm. I always love a good laugh.

Infact they prefer to talk to people which defend their decisions, no matter how rediculous they are.

They reward opportunism and punish controversy (with sarcasm, ignorance, or even blocking the offender). Thats the typical behaviour of the blizzard devs. Sure, there are exceptions, but they are comparably rare.

On a side note: That was different when Greg Street worked for blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No they don't actually unless you annoy the heck out of them.
    As like writing them you dont like the removal of flying? Yes. Thats really annoying.

How could anyone dare to counter their arguments? Thats incorrect behaviour! All wow-dev decisions are without fail!
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2014-05-29 at 09:06 AM.

I want to see the new Troll model.

So how we feel today?

Right but not many use the wow site ether.
    But soon enough the bnet launcher will be required for Blizz games, and they can advertise their blogs on there. I think they're using this spring/summer to shore up their communication skills before it's more routine / standard.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    But soon enough the bnet launcher will be required for Blizz games, and they can advertise their blogs on there. I think they're using this spring/summer to shore up their communication skills before it's more routine / standard.
    You are prob right, I just want some light at the end of this long tunnel

Deleted
    I don't know, but it seems like WoD development is going really slow.. For some reason this is the expansion that it's making harder to swallow the amount of time in development, it feels like they just started on it.

Due to certain stuff like, "We don't know yet", "We're not certain about this and that". It just feels odd to be honest..

I'm curious to see what they got to tell us in Blizzcon, and hopefully we can see faster expansion cycle after WoD. At the end of the day we gotta remember old faces are back into the development of WOW an since the "reign" of Ghostcrawler is over.. We see stuff like we've seen in the patch notes and interviews.

Changes, big changes. That takes a great amount of time to make sure it's great.

Not defending or attacking Blizz what so ever, I actually like The Watcher and I like his way of thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    So how we feel today?
    Isn't today Choppers day? So that basically means no news, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    I don't know, but it seems like WoD development is going really slow.. For some reason this is the expansion that it's making harder to swallow the amount of time in development, it feels like they just started on it.

Due to certain stuff like, "We don't know yet", "We're not certain about this and that". It just feels odd to be honest..

I'm curious to see what they got to tell us in Blizzcon, and hopefully we can see faster expansion cycle after WoD. At the end of the day we gotta remember old faces are back into the development of WOW an since the "reign" of Ghostcrawler is over.. We see stuff like we've seen in the patch notes and interviews.

Changes, big changes. That takes a great amount of time to make sure it's great.

Not defending or attacking Blizz what so ever, I actually like The Watcher and I like his way of thinking.
    I rely like him too, sounds like a super smart and good person. But this wait is not funny any more, it is becoming a rely rely sad joke, which will end with lots of angry people unsubbing for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Isn't today Choppers day? So that basically means no news, right?
    better not, I want real news not some silly 3 min show about horde getting a new bike.

Deleted
    You are prob right, I just want some light at the end of this long tunnel
    Exactly this for me, I don't feel like playing any other MMO. I just want to experience WoD right now.

And I feel "okay" in terms of news about WoD, we got a blog post yesterday and it seems like we'll see a Alpha build quite soon.

Either way today is Chopper's Day, so we're gonna talk about Bikes today.

Maybe we see some cool Tweets.

EDIT : Yeah it's not fun anymore, we're suffering for no content for quite some time and personally to me SoO burn out faster than anything else, I didn't like the Raid itself personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Exactly this for me, I don't feel like playing any other MMO. I just want to experience WoD right now.

And I feel "okay" in terms of news about WoD, we got a blog post yesterday and it seems like we'll see a Alpha build quite soon.

Either way today is Chopper's Day, so we're gonna talk about Bikes today.

Maybe we see some cool Tweets.

EDIT : Yeah it's not fun anymore, we're suffering for no content for quite some time and personally to me SoO burn out faster than anything else, I didn't like the Raid itself personally.
    Yeah, there's nothing to do. All I do is, raid one night and then farm gold + mounts rest of the week.
    I don't need alpha/beta. I would like an pre-event to start, a really long one. Hopefully they will make a good one this time, not like that fiasco with theramore.

All we can hope for is a quick beta as they are so thorough with the alpha. What I think is more realistic is a regular beta, and not necesarily shorter just because we're waiting much longer than we expected. I guess they drowned in awesome ideas, didn't realise how time consuming they were. Now they are having a hard time perfecting all of them in a decent manner of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing to do. All I do is, raid one night and then farm gold + mounts rest of the week.
    I don't need alpha/beta. I would like an pre-event to start, a really long one. Hopefully they will make a good one this time, not like that fiasco with theramore.
    That event was a joke in a nut shell.