10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Someone go far sighting on a shaman and explore the other zones!!!
    If theres even mobs in other zones. Its possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If theres even mobs in other zones. Its possible though.
    Gorgrond was fully populated back during PAX, albeit with primarily [PH] NPCs. Nagrand was empty, as expected. Tried to get to Talador, but couldn't find a viable route.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Hope they add the Devouring Sea for Draenor and even the Shadowed Seas.
    Brokenrock Mountains would be a good place to for a Ogre Camp, and what are the Tanei?
    Tanei are supposed to be bark covered humanoids. I don't remember if we saw anything of them yet. Probably native to Tanaan, though, given their name and nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep we did it folks! GG

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Yes but the fact remains that the stages aren't following a set order and the only thing different from stage to stage is the amount of people invited. For all intents and purposes, "beta" is already here, looking at how much content is available.
    One starter zone of one faction, or am I missing something here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post
    One starter zone of one faction, or am I missing something here?
    some guy on twich said that the next week the alliance starting zone and 2 new models are coming, not sure if it is true tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I could look real quick at the hex for the M2.
    Just die as a gnome and count the bones from the death!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Yep we did it folks! GG
    finally, we did it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Saurfang is in my Garrison's town hall? Hell yes!

Deleted
    Oh God those Garrison screenshots, my god, amazing, looks slightly like some third person warcraft game, love all the npcs there doing their thang. YES! Thank you Blizz for Garrisons.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks to the guys compiling all this info for me to pierce its soul with my eyes.

Anyone got the links to download the alpha client ?

EDIT : just found it, thanks anyway

Links:

enUS:
    http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/w...Setup-enUS.exe
    enGB:
    http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/w...Setup-enGB.exe
    esES:
    http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/w...Setup-esES.exe
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2014-06-05 at 09:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, with all the news coming out about the alpha, I really will be surprised if it comes out this year. One zone, old world still has old numbers, crashes happening in the first few quests. This definitely isn't beta, that's for sure. I was hoping after all this time and Blizzard saying during Blizzcon they were further along, they would have more to show for themselves than this. I am glad there is finally testing, but it still seems VERY early in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Well, with all the news coming out about the alpha, I really will be surprised if it comes out this year. One zone, old world still has old numbers, crashes happening in the first few quests. This definitely isn't beta, that's for sure. I was hoping after all this time and Blizzard saying during Blizzcon they were further along, they would have more to show for themselves than this. I am glad there is finally testing, but it still seems VERY early in the process.
    When mop beta started we saw more lol in streams than mop...just saying.

i have no friends or family but wanna test the alpha :/

They are not going to open 5 zones in one go mate, don't know were you get this idea that we get everything in one hit. I get the feeling you ether have never seen a beta before, or you just like qqing about anything because you seem to do that a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    They are not going to open 5 zones in one go mate, don't know were you get this idea that we get everything in one hit. I get the feeling you ether have never seen a beta before, or you just like qqing about anything because you seem to do that a lot.
    Or he had late Beta invites when most zones were already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Or he had late Beta invites when most zones were already done.
    Would he not have just seen streams back at those too, I know youtube was around then haha

Considering the amount of armor models, character models, NPC models, and garrison stuff we've seen, they are fairly far along. Most of the content in the intial beta of MoP was unfinished, and they redid stuff a lot. Considering this is an alpha, but not a beta, this isn't too bad. It just seems bad since we haven't heard much for a while from Blizzard themselves concerning release dates and alpha/beta completion.

Things will pick up pace now that it's open to some of the public to play, and all of the public to see. They'll have a lot more people on their asses to say "Why isn't this done?" or "I can't test anything because everything's broken".
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    i have no friends or family but wanna test the alpha :/
    feeling sry for you xD

MMO C guild has recruited Treckie hahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Yes, but only having one of the 2 starting zones available and locking away one faction from their starter zone is ridiculous. Pretty sure when WotLK beta was out, both Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord were available. I wasn't saying every zone should be open, but only one starter zone, nothing else and the rest of the game isn't tuned to the new numbers is VERY limited.