You know this as fact? or just a idea or talk from others?
    We have Hunter gameplay footage from the press event using the default Blizzard UI.

The pet bar is where the old Aspect bar was. There are no Aspects.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    We have Hunter gameplay footage from the press event using the default Blizzard UI.

The pet bar is where the old Aspect bar was. There are no Aspects.
    ow I never did see that on the web take it u were unable to share it

It's literally on the MMO-C front page now. Scroll down until you see the Korean video that has an orc with a bow on his back. I don't want to put too much faith in his capacity to play Hunter so this may not be the case but it looks like Arcane Shot is potentially gone from Marks spec as well. So even rotational abilities might not be safe (in before Aimed Shot versus Arcane Shot argument that misses the point).

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I woke up today with an email digest of tweeter talking about WoD new talents and gear changes and I rushed to turn on my pc only to discover that it was a repost of the stuff we already know. I was very disappointed to say the least...

The Hype Train will never die. It cannot die!
    It is Infinite. It is ETERNAL!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/en/ doesn't work here...

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    It's literally on the MMO-C front page now. Scroll down until you see the Korean video that has an orc with a bow on his back. I don't want to put too much faith in his capacity to play Hunter so this may not be the case but it looks like Arcane Shot is potentially gone from Marks spec as well. So even rotational abilities might not be safe (in before Aimed Shot versus Arcane Shot argument that misses the point).
    ow that video, I was kind of crying at how bad some of them were playing those classes. I'll have a re-watch of it anyways.

6000th post HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO BETA INC

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Hype train still on track? I lost it in page 278 or something

10+ Year Old Account
    the disappointment of not having another announcement for another month will be astonishing.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Awww. I missed being on 300 hopefully we get news today

Deleted
    I'd imagine Blizzard will be having the "Calm before the storm" with the patch notes, since they've told us every class has had a 20% reduction in class abilities or whatever. When they eventually do post up this info dump their forums are going to rife with tears, QQ and rage. For all we know the devs could be mentally preparing for a shit storm!

Also been reading this thread since page 1 and all of you wonderful people have kept my hype alive and gave me lots to read while its quiet at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    I just don't see a point in inner fire just because it is a no brainier must be on 24/7, while other things like u said, u can kind of pick which ones you want other others. if I seen a shadow priests with Inner Will on I would laugh my head off. They could bake Inner Fire into shadow form as well, I think that could work rely well.

No, not really. The Shaman shield and weapon imbue choices are pretty much locked in based on spec (Resto uses Water/Earthliving, Ele uses Lightning/Flametongue), same with Paladin seals. It's no more of a choice than it is to turn on Inner Will over Inner Fire for movement speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    No, not really. The Shaman shield and weapon imbue choices are pretty much locked in based on spec (Resto uses Water/Earthliving, Ele uses Lightning/Flametongue), same with Paladin seals. It's no more of a choice than it is to turn on Inner Will over Inner Fire for movement speed.
    hmmm yeah agreed there, maybe they can do something with them or just make them passive, I would like to see some interesting skills that change and mould depending on fights and procs rely

Not necessarily Hype Train, but here's a video with Ion Hazzikostas
    http://www.videogameszone.de/World-o...lisch-1110814/

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Other games count in ur point u tryed to say before, now ur just changing ur own point to make it stand, when it does not. blizzard will not drag this X-pack out longer then it needs to be, or they will lose more sub numbers.
    didn't post the first thing, just added something to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripply View Post
    I'd imagine Blizzard will be having the "Calm before the storm" with the patch notes, since they've told us every class has had a 20% reduction in class abilities or whatever. When they eventually do post up this info dump their forums are going to rife with tears, QQ and rage. For all we know the devs could be mentally preparing for a shit storm!

Also been reading this thread since page 1 and all of you wonderful people have kept my hype alive and gave me lots to read while its quiet at work!
    This is the exact reason why I think today or tomorrow are the likely dates for the info to hit, I work in a good sized support team and I always push for the company to release anything which might create tickets for us as early in the week as possible. Blizzard support will clearly work work weekends and across the company they'll have 24h coverage but I'd still suspect that the core hours fit something like 1000-2200 monday-friday, with weekends and other times reserved for more critical problems. If that right you really want the shitstorm to hit early in the week and preferably early in the day for your core market(s). That makes it pretty sensible for the details release around 10am Pacific coast time on Monday or Tuesday. I'm sure their CM/support team will be arguing for exactly that.

I really hope that they do not remove Shaman weapon imbues or Paladin seals. I agree that they are not very interresting abilities to have, but they are iconic.
    They already removed Auras for paladins, which alot of ppl now want back purely because they were so iconic to the class.

I dont think blizzard should remove spells just for the sake of removing spells, there has to some reason to remove something or make it passive. Removing seals, weapon imbues or inner fire/will wont accomplish anything because, those are not spells that u click during a normal boss fight and as such it wont simplify the classes one bit, which I belive is the whole point of this ability squish.

Hope that they do not remove Mind Control or Mind Vision for Priests. I know that they are not totally useful, but they are skills that give nice flavor and rp value to priests as being ESP and having mind related skills.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Hope that they do not remove Mind Control or Mind Vision for Priests. I know that they are not totally useful, but they are skills that give nice flavor and rp value to priests as being ESP and having mind related skills.
    that's the kind of ability that will NO get cut. Theses are flavour abilities. The stuff that will be deleted or baked into other spells is stuff that sits on your action bars, takes a keybind because it's useful sometimes, but generaly bloats it. Same for spells that are part of your rotation but are boring as all hell and might as well be a copy of another button (like warriors having Slam / Overpower / Heroic Strike. One can do the same work as the 3).

I hope they remove adrenaline rush for combat rogues and give us some sort of damage increase CD instead. I hate energy capping because my dps gets raped.