Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    As a note: US DID NOT have maintenance. AT ALL. And they still enabled it. So maintenance wasn't required to enable it. (I believe there are rolling restarts today)
    Oh yeah, you're right. There was battle.net maintenance, so you couldn't get into Hearthstone, but you could still launch WoW and login 'manually' (at the login screen instead of using the battle.net launcher).

Probably nothing then. Besides, it's live realm maintenance anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prode View Post
    Doesn't matter for what reason, something that is obviously unprecedented can't be called normal. Let alone saying, at an as huge company as Activision Blizzard, all the required workers being sick is normal. Idk what you're on about.
    Of course it isn't normal to postpone the maintenance. But I was just pointing out that one shouldn't jump into conclusions about beta starting or other stuff like that.

It's a big company, but I believe it's a very small team of technicians who actually make the maintenance. If those guys are sick, the maintenance has to be postponed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Well, there officially dies the "cross realm SoO causing maintenance" theory. As now its enabled on EU.

Deleted
    Well, there officially dies the "cross realm SoO causing maintenance" theory. As now its enabled on EU.
    It's kinda weird, a CM said it would be enabled after todays maintenance, but isn't the maintenance postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Of course it isn't normal to postpone the maintenance. But I was just pointing out that one shouldn't jump into conclusions about beta starting or other stuff like that.

It's a big company, but I believe it's a very small team of technicians who actually make the maintenance. If those guys are sick, the maintenance has to be postponed.
    I don't think it's this, they'd scheduled for rolling restarts and now have moved it to the next day and added a 6 hour window, that doesn't line up with it being a staffing issue. Also I don't think the D3 an HS maintenance was affected and they're almost certainly covered by the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    It's kinda weird, a CM said it would be enabled after todays maintenance, but isn't the maintenance postponed?
    Yes it is postponed and in situations like that I always assume: communication error.

10+ Year Old Account
    So some 1 asked when is EU getting cross realm SoO

Answer: Should be accessible after tonight's maintenance
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10100940060

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tweeted the devs/CM's on the progress/status of another blog post,artcraft,beta hints,etc...?

Deleted
    i guess the answer will be:
    Soon(TM)

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    So some 1 asked when is EU getting cross realm SoO

Answer: Should be accessible after tonight's maintenance
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10100940060
    Ok.... That's an odd response on multiple levels. Ah well, it'll make sense soon enough.

Deleted
    It appears that the Terms of Service pages for beta, found a while ago, are gone. I just get redirected to front page of account management anyway.

https://eu.battle.net/account/manage.../beta-tos.html
    https://us.battle.net/account/manage.../beta-tos.html

Might have been brought up earlier, but I saw it first today. The beta character copy page is still up but results in a 404 error if you try to use it.

To me at least, that's one of those things that you can only say it matters if you've been constantly checking it. Who knows if it constantly goes up and down?

Sort of like the arrow for upgrading your account thing. People only look now. To prove or disprove it means something you need to be always checking it, not just when looking for beta. But like in the middle of the xpac.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-03-19 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Thunder View Post
    It appears that the Terms of Service pages for beta, found a while ago, are gone. I just get redirected to front page of account management anyway.

https://eu.battle.net/account/manage.../beta-tos.html
    https://us.battle.net/account/manage.../beta-tos.html

Might have been brought up earlier, but I saw it first today. The beta character copy page is still up but results in a 404 error if you try to use it.
    its gone for about 3 weeks
    - He who moves first always wins -

Really slow day. Surprised this thread has slowed down so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrel2014 View Post
    Really slow day. Surprised this thread has slowed down so much.
    Not much going on this whole week since a good portion of the devs are at GDC.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

The "problem" possibly is that this week and last week have had relatively large WoW news but haven't been related to WoD development. If Blizz wants to have news every week, well last week was pre purchase and this week cross realm normal/heroic. While they are large and important news pieces, they aren't really that relevant to speculating about what WoD is about. Neither of those effect WoD directly enough to warrant discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    No artcraft... so disappoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Not much going on this whole week since a good portion of the devs are at GDC.
    That didn't really stop the SoO change. So forgive me if I'm skeptical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If you look at WoW news as a whole, we've probably gotten more relevant WoW news in the last 4 weeks than we got for the past 3 months. (Racial changes and CC, healer changes, especially pre purchase and then cross realm normal/heroic)

Its just last 2 weeks haven't been particularly relevant to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly? this thread likely will die the instant beta patch notes hits. New threads will be created to discuss the individual changes.

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Honestly? this thread likely will die the instant beta patch notes hits. New threads will be created to discuss the individual changes.
    And I'm completely fine with this. This thread has done it's job and has been great for keeping hype levels at a maximum but it's getting muddled down and too erratic to be 100% relevant. I'm looking forward to some beta notes and more finely tuned threads to dissect every piece!