Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    you can tell who started wow during MoP. theyre the only ones happy with the removal of everything that seperates a skilled human from a bot program
    Actually, as someone who has played since Vanilla... this feels like a very good and welcome change to me. I liked it when my hunter only had one cooldown ability. In MoP I chose the passive abilities on the talent tree every chance I could to avoid having more cooldowns to use.

Gah is that it? I keed I keed! Thanks for the notes!

Deleted
    "HALP BLIZURD I SUX AT GAEM! FAT FINGERS CANNOT REACH BUTANS! NERFE EVERYONE DOWN TO MY LVL OR I QUITZ11!"

-MoP babies
    How mature

"HALP BLIZURD I SUX AT GAEM! FAT FINGERS CANNOT REACH BUTANS! NERFE EVERYONE DOWN TO MY LVL OR I QUITZ11!"

-MoP babies
    Sooo, you ignored both of our points and just decided to force your own convoluted opinion onto us. Ooooookay then. Not worth my time.

I was expecting some changes to ret paladins regarding playstyle. Oh well. At least they have answered my prayers and changed that horrible seal of faith talent. The new one looks like it's definitely going to be nerfed.

Great job on the notes, my first impression is that melee are going to be very strong in PvP though with the changes to cc and spell removals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys really you are arguing about the changes? They are alpha changes, look instead the direction of the devs and i have to say i really like it! Keep it up! (I play since tbc btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Sooo, you ignored both of our points and just decided to force your own convoluted opinion onto us. Ooooookay then. Not worth my time.
    I saw your posts claiming to be vanilla then immediately making that meaningless by crying how having to memorize more than 1 CD at a time fried your brains. Instead of ruining the game for people who like to actually play, go run a bot program on a private server

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    It's just reducing button bloat so your hand isn't moving across your entire keyboard. Nothing of REAL importance is being taken out. Games change, they don't stay the same forever. Welcome change and you'll enjoy the game, deny change and you'll hate the game.
    I have 37 keybinds and played the game fine i adapted in vanilla/BC and WOTLK i had even less keybinds because I was a noob and half keybind half clicked until I got the courage to try full keybinds only. I feel this change is for bad players who just want to click everything

and you know what happened in star wars galaxies when they introduced game change? WOD is turning out to be very similar in terms of big changes completely changing the way we played the game previously. Even 1 expansion past abilities are being removed what was the point of playing last expansion if the ability is already gone.
    Last edited by Brewhan; 2014-04-04 at 01:30 AM.

I saw your posts claiming to be vanilla then immediately making that meaningless by crying how having to memorize more than 1 CD at a time fried your brains. Instead of ruining the game for people who like to actually play, go run a bot program on a private server
    Cry? When.. when did I say that?

I said timing.. which I like, but there's a system that's even better.

Timing your CDs perfectly was how you pull amazing DPS and.. that was it. Otherwise it was class/fight dependent.

The DKs in my guild all pulled around the same DPS, and we were always highly ranked on WoL. We all had the same system of CD timers. The shitty thing was otherwise it'd come down to RNG, even if you played to the absolute perfect tooth.

By subtracting these abilities, they change the ballgame completely. The gameplay is no longer revolving around timing but instead actual skill use. If you want to pull amazing DPS, you have to actually properly use your abilities when the moment is right. It'll be much faster gameplay and change how fights work entirely, too (aka more difficulty).

See how different it is in game when you get Alpha, then judge. I can't change your opinion, but I can hopefully push you towards using actual logic y0.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can tell who started wow during MoP. theyre the only ones happy with the removal of everything that seperates a skilled human from a bot program
    Hi.

I've played since BC and I'm happy with the changes.

Nice to meet you.

Also, you haven't even played any of the new talents/class changes, but you know how they work, right?

Oh WoW community, you never cease to amaze me.

;-)
    Last edited by Beergod; 2014-04-04 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    I like the style of the patch notes with the inclusion of the watercooler style explinations of the thought process for the changes.

Also...
    Hi!

I started right before BC and I am happy with most of the changes (the others I can live with).

How nice to meet you on this very lovely night/day!

Hunters royally screwed as per the usual.

i hate blizz more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now THIS is the kind of information Ive been wanting. Still just a little bit disappointed that there was nothing we didnt already know in it about garrisons, but overall Im happy

Deleted
    I'm glad we are finally completely enlightened in regards to our Classes and Talents/Perks. But I still feel like soo much information is missing, in fact, I would not even class what we just got as Patch Notes.
    For example, we did not get any information about new items, new crafting, new pets. Really felt like 1/10th of the patch notes.

Still, I'm happy with the information and changes. Hopefully Datamining over the next week or so will fill in the missing details. Assuming anyone has Alpha access so far?

15+ Year Old Account
    So thrilled to finally have a lot of news. (Do I have afterglow? I think I have afterglow...) Thanks Rygarius! Hope you didn't get into too much trouble. That was a lot of work, and you're awesome. :*

I feel like it's been so long. I'm going to take my time reading everything. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Been playing the game since Early TBC, throughout the time, some changes I agreed with, some I didn't, but Blizzard seems to be gutting to many talents this time around, some of which are iconic to certain classes.

They say they are toning down CC, priests have 1 tier of CC, various other classes have plenty of slows etc yet priests get nerfed hard.

Healers in general are all looking the same, just different names for the same spells, nothing iconic.

Hunters, Wow, just wow, never seen anybody get bitch slapped so hard.

Dks losing Army of the dead apart from 1 spec? Really?

No wonder Ghost crawler left i bet he couldn't live through the abuse he is about to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played since Vanilla Beta and I'm happy with the changes.

Nice to meet you.

I'm excited about the changes (Not only because Bears are OP)

Also, you haven't even played any of the new talents/class changes, but you know how they work, right?

Oh WoW community, you never cease to amaze me.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

OH wow. We are still using the TBC/Wrath/Catababy argument?

RIP iconic class abilities since vanilla and RIP wow subs