Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    +10, agreed.
    Being vain has nothing to do with how smart or dumb you are.
    Some people really want to adjust their bodies to feel comfortable.
    Perhaps she did it to fit in, or perfect the painting she has of herself in her head.

Go fuck yourself with those comments, they're not funny and she is certainly not going to enjoy a fun life.

Again, fuck you.
    Just curious, which people/comments are you saying fuck you too? You weren't really specific, which you should be if you're going to curse someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Wow, that's cold. Just.. shame on you.
    Yet true, she withheld information, because it would make them reject doing the operation because it'd put her health at risk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Just curious, which people/comments are you saying fuck you too? You weren't really specific, which you should be if you're going to curse someone.
    Everyone trying to crack jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    so she had problems with anescethics before and didnt care to mention that to her doctor before another surgery... as a result of that innocent doctor was arested and she got herself brain damage, dont lie to your doctors, people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plastic surgery for vanity, injections and such extreme cosmetic workings will always have risks, and cause the person having it to become dependent on it, like an OCD patient's need for soap.

The case of the young woman and singer, Hang Mioku from Korea, who after getting injections to enhance her face, she became so dependent on getting the injections, that when she could no longer afford the expensive injections, she injected her own face with kitchen oil, which caused her face to expand and deform, forever ruining it.

The saddest thing, is that she was a very beautiful woman before she did this, now is permanently disfigured.

Before

After

Be it ever so humble. Human beings have additive personalities, to the point of losing all rationality.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-02-05 at 04:56 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats what u get for being a ungrateful fuck,be grateful for what your giving not what you can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Thats what u get for being a ungrateful fuck,be grateful for what your giving not what you can afford.

No.

That's really just a huge no. Especially from someone on a computer.

Deleted
    Why do people insist on being complete ASSHOLES? Fucking hell, did you read what happened? Are you so fucking mad at life that you're actually commenting this shit? Something bad happened to her, that's what this article tells us about her. And you crack jokes and say that she deserves it for caring about how she looks? The way you look can be considered art, and it's completely subjective. She wanted to look better for herself, and she did something about it. She got hurt doing it because she was foolish enough to lie about her reaction to anaesthetics (typo?) and this was the price she got to pay.

Isn't that fucking enough? Stop being so god damn judgemental and disgusting. It's not cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people insist on being complete ASSHOLES? Fucking hell, did you read what happened? Are you so fucking mad at life that you're actually commenting this shit? Something bad happened to her, that's what this article tells us about her. And you crack jokes and say that she deserves it for caring about how she looks? The way you look can be considered art, and it's completely subjective. She wanted to look better for herself, and she did something about it. She got hurt doing it because she was foolish enough to lie about her reaction to anaesthetics (typo?) and this was the price she got to pay.

Isn't that fucking enough? Stop being so god damn judgemental and disgusting. It's not cool.
    While I agree that just brushing it off and showing no sympathy for such a case if an asshole thing to do in general, I mean I see people like this woman in the same boat as people with mental disorders, it doesn't excuse the fact that she did what she did, she took this bone idol risk.
    Its not like she had a medical condition where she needed meds to stay alive or live a normal life, she wanted plastic surgery to change her, which has absolutely no grounds for sympathy because of them making such a stupid choice in the first place.

If she needed surgery because they needed to fix something so she could have a normal life, thats fine, I'm all for that. But having surgery of this kind and for the reason it happened, its the same as people taking steroids to pump up, and then dying from heart problems later, its ridiculous.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Say one decided to work out for more muscle tone, to impress the lasses. One had a perfectly OK body to begin with. Say the machine at the gym was faulty. The weight came crumbling down and crushed one's head. Is it not a tragic accident because ultimately one should've been content with their average look? Is the gym owner not at fault? I understand when you say it isn't tragic, but it's definitely the doctors' fault, assuming this proves to be true.
    If you were using the equipment for its intended purpose then there would be grounds to look into the gym's equipment maintenance practices to see if they have some responsibility for said person's death. Still, the issue could have been prevented in the first place (though possibly happened to someone else) by said person never going to that gym. However there's a significant risk difference between going to a gym to work out (relatively inconsequential) and paying someone to cut and modify your body (danger danger will robinson). The woman in question sought cosmetic surgery for purely vain reasons so I don't particularly feel much sympathy for how she turned out though that doesn't mean that if the clinic was negligent in their practice then it gets a free pass as the service they provided harmed the woman in OP's post and could potentially put others at risk in the future if no action is taken.

Can't really say much else until the court determines whether or not information was actually withheld or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    While I agree that just brushing it off and showing no sympathy for such a case if an asshole thing to do in general, I mean I see people like this woman in the same boat as people with mental disorders, it doesn't excuse the fact that she did what she did, she took this bone idol risk.
    Its not like she had a medical condition where she needed meds to stay alive or live a normal life, she wanted plastic surgery to change her, which has absolutely no grounds for sympathy because of them making such a stupid choice in the first place.

If she needed surgery because they needed to fix something so she could have a normal life, thats fine, I'm all for that. But having surgery of this kind and for the reason it happened, its the same as people taking steroids to pump up, and then dying from heart problems later, its ridiculous.
    Yeah. Listen... Just because someone does something (a mistake), it doesn't mean that everybody should act like sharks smelling blood when shit hits the fan. She wanted to do something about a part she wasn't happy with, shit did hit the fan, mmo-champers go sharkmode. Or asshole-mode. Nobody has the right to judge her based on this mistake alone. I don't tolerate this shit irl and I unlike others don't turn into a giant asshole because I'm immune to repercussions irl.

What if you wanted to fix something you weren't satisfied with? Let's say you had an oddly shaped ass. You go under the blade, you get a big ass infection (I know). Your body reacts to it and puts you in the same state. You would have survived despite having a weird ass, but you wanted to reshape it to fit the standards. Do you deserve to be mocked and blamed for your stupid actions on a random forum somewhere so that people can feel cool about themselves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Listen... Just because someone does something (a mistake), it doesn't mean that everybody should act like sharks smelling blood when shit hits the fan. She wanted to do something about a part she wasn't happy with, shit did hit the fan, mmo-champers go sharkmode. Or asshole-mode. Nobody has the right to judge her based on this mistake alone. I don't tolerate this shit irl and I unlike others don't turn into a giant asshole because I'm immune to repercussions irl.

What if you wanted to fix something you weren't satisfied with? Let's say you had an oddly shaped ass. You go under the blade, you get a big ass infection (I know). Your body reacts to it and puts you in the same state. You would have survived despite having a weird ass, but you wanted to reshape it to fit the standards. Do you deserve to be mocked and blamed for your stupid actions on a random forum somewhere so that people can feel cool about themselves?
    If an oddly shaped ass was causing me misery and discomfort and stress and I wanted it corrected, then yes, I'd want something done about it.

But seen as how I don't need that, and don't feel like I want to get my ass padded and shaped for other peoples viewing pleasure, I'm fine with the shape of my ass.

You see?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If an oddly shaped ass was causing me misery and discomfort and stress and I wanted it corrected, then yes, I'd want something done about it.

But seen as how I don't need that, and don't feel like I want to get my ass padded and shaped for other peoples viewing pleasure, I'm fine with the shape of my ass.

You see?
    You're ignoring his emotional appeal, how dare you.

Some of these posters on here have alot of years to go( unfortunately in some cases)....so lets hope karma doesnt come and smack them in the face....would be a shame to have something happen to someone close to them like a child etc. Maybe if it does they can sit back and remember the posts they made.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a self image issue really. Until you've stepped in their shoes, it's probably best to not judge. She didn't deserve to go into a coma and have quality of life that's worse then my own Dad(Who has >1/3rd of his lung gone and lives on oxygen).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Doesn't even have anything to do with a boob job specifically. What's the point, surgery might go wrong even at a young age?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You're ignoring his emotional appeal, how dare you.

Emotional appeal when the whole goal in this thread has become 'sympathy vs apathy'? Eh, I don't quite think you did well there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I concur. The blatant apathy here is reaching critical mass.
    I've come to expect a complete and total lack of compassion or any human emotion for that matter on internet forums.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    why is she so skinny ? give her something to eat ffs

All women that are under a C cup should have breast implants. I've been with quite a few women with them and could never EVER date a women without them unless they were a billionaire or would be getting them in the future. Even if guys aren't a "boob man", no normal sane guy would ever want a girl with a D cup to get a reduction down to a B.

Hop to it, ladies.