15+ Year Old Account
    I start all my workouts with squats.

10x1 20kg

10x1 40kg

10x1 60kg

10x1 80kg

10x1 100kg

5x1 115kg

Thats my warmup, then I do my working sets of: 3x5 140kg(have stalled at that due to cutting)

Deleted
    I love squats! Back Squat, Front Squat, Hack Squat you name it!
    Squats are in my opinion one of the top 3 compound exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Biceps and abs too, now? :P
    Hell yeah - when you squat heavy and without belt you have to hold your core strong and keep the bar from sliding down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Biceps and wrists? What the actuall fuck? Do you even lift?
    Well obviously when you're doing no hands squat or bodybuildiers squat you dont need your arms very much - but try powerlifting technique where bar rests lower on your back! you need strong arms for that
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, dips and pull/chin ups. All you need, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 times a week 3 sets of 5. I do it on my own at home so its a little annoying without a proper squat system. but that's just a 1st world problem.

Squats are awesome, personally I like only deadlifts more. One should not refuse squatting when training unless its required by health conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    Just goes to show why these fucking imbeciles (and I'm referring to the makers of that meme, not you), that think just because they saw some (skipped leg day) meme on 9gag, they're now authorities on any kind of weightlifting ever, and that they're well within their rights to pass judgement on others, should just keep their useless traps shut.

This is the person in question in that pic:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/tech99/

These are his legs:

So yeah, he's not even remotely disproportionate.

But of course you get these shitheads who themselves don't lift that can't wait to take advantage of a bad angle to defame someone like that all over the internet. If you had any experience in bodybuilding, you'd know how devastating a bad angle/lighting can be for the legs. Especially with shorts over them. Calves aren't exactly a useful muscle to go on either, since in a lot of people, their appearance is pegged more to genetics rather than training.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2014-04-23 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Aquat and deadlift best fitness

Squats are such a staple if you're truly going for well-balanced fitness.

There are a bunch of people at the gym i've never seen squat, deadlift, or leg press. They use machines for everything
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Just goes to show why these fucking imbeciles (and I'm referring to the makers of that meme, not you), that think just because they saw some (skipped leg day) meme on 9gag, they're now authorities on any kind of weightlifting ever, and that they're well within their rights to pass judgement on others, should just keep their useless traps shut.

This is the person in question in that pic:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/tech99/

These are his legs:

So yeah, he's not even remotely disproportionate.

But of course you get these shitheads who themselves don't lift that can't wait to take advantage of a bad angle to defame someone like that all over the internet. If you had any experience in bodybuilding, you'd know how devastating a bad angle/lighting can be for the legs. Especially with shorts over them. Calves aren't exactly a useful muscle to go on either, since in a lot of people, their appearance is pegged more to genetics rather than training.

Came into post a pic of this guy as well, he used to post pretty regularly in some FB group I was in. Anyways, squatting 4x/week & currently enjoying the improvement my squat has made in the past 9 weeks. I don't really have an opinion on those who chose not to squat, just that they're missing out of they're trying to get stronger.