simple stupid question but im confused

just putting the final touches on a new build and the last piece to go in has me tilting my head...

I bought the

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B00D6GINF4

Im down to just throwing in the dvd burner and on my current case it installs flat the tray pops out you lay the disk on hit the button it slides back in like everyone I have ever seen... on this new case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case CC-9011030-WW - Black the bay is vertical I was going to reuse my old one so I didn't buy a new one no way this cant work right the disk would just fall out? is there a vertical style drive because Im not seeing anything that looks any different than what I have on microcenter . I probably sound like a noob and I am but Im still confused

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be tabs inside the CD tray that hold the CD in when it's vertical. Just open the drive and look.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

and as I said Im a noob yep tabs on the tray thank you didn't notice them lol