Exclamation Want a Scroll of Resurrection before they disappear forever?

Hey all!

The Scroll of Resurrection is a really powerful tool for anyone that left the game for a long while and wants to get back into it with some bonuses to help ease your way back into the World. If you haven't heard, the SoR will be discontinued after 2/18/14 and will no longer be available!

Below is the official Blizzard announcement of the SoR retirement:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12850026?page=1#1

If you think you want to get back into the game and want to take advantage of this program before it's gone, feel free to post your email address and region and I will send you a Scroll!

Remember that there are only a limited amount of Scrolls that can be sent before the deadline so this will be treated as a first come, first serve basis.

Take care and good luck!

Saltee

Deleted
    I admire your intention, my friend. But, I think theres already a stickied thread for this very purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do use the sticky thread, have a good time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..