Static vs active racials for a disc priest(horde pve)

Hi .....
    I am thinking of creating a disc priest for them heals.
    I would have made an orc priest(my default race of awesomeness), but since orcs dont have priests(boo!), I am thinking between Belves , trolls and pandaren.
    All are aesthetically pleasing(not like orcs tho :/) ... so I decided to look at it from racial perspectives.
    Are static racials(the pandaren one) as good as active racials(trolls, belves) for discs ? What are the pros and cons of each?
    Any help would be great

Healers typically benefit far more from passive racials than DPS do, do to the inability to fully capitalize on the effects. So, in other words 1000 intellect is better than a 5000 intellect proc with 20% uptime. That said, this is for procs not actives. Since a racial is something controllable, it's much easier to get the full benefit.

Disc priests, unfortunately, don't have very many uses for most actives (throughput actives). The only use I can think of off the top of my head is Troll to get a 5th PoH in during a Spirit Shell. Tbh, the troll one is the only decent active in general for healers. Extra ticks on healing rain, and so on.

For pure racials, trolls probably have the upper hand because of 5% extra damage to beasts in addition to the strong active. The belf racial is actually pretty shitty. It averages out to roughly 200-250 spirit.

So then pandaren might be the best?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren or Troll are your choices for good racials. Goblin isn't bad but nobody really cares about 1% haste unless you're doing challenge modes.
    I play Troll because I like trolls :3