Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Garrosh heirloom

Today i(2h fury warrior) killed garrosh on flex , with my first heirloom drop!

unfortunatly i got a 1h sword heirloom, wich i know also is for fury but i never use and probably never will because i like 2h fury more and i think they are cooler
    so i made a ticket to blizz earlier asking if they could switch it to a 2h axe because else i might never see the 2H axe ever again with random looms dropping for me now on flex

any toughts if they might switch it or not

No, no they won't

Deleted
    do you have expierience with this

the first one that drops is always usuable by your spec and then its random, a ticket won't do anything to change the item you currently have, you have to just wait until it drops but you will most likely get the 2h drops from sha before then anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very very unlikely, Blizz doesn't just give stuff to people because their RNG is bad. Which yours technically wasn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the first one that drops is always usuable by your spec and then its random, a ticket won't do anything to change the item you currently have, you have to just wait until it drops but you will most likely get the 2h drops from sha before then anyway.
    i already have sha weps i just want the 2h heirloom axe for leveling purposes in WoD...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Ballantyne View Post
    Very very unlikely, Blizz doesn't just give stuff to people because their RNG is bad. Which yours technically wasn't.
    all those casters get a 100% useable item , i will probably never touch the 1h tough luck then i guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it is known that 1h drops for fury. i was suggested that i set my loot for arms, and that way be garantued a 2h weapon. but its to late in your case i'm afraid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    yeah it is known that 1h drops for fury. i was suggested that i set my loot for arms, and that way be garantued a 2h weapon. but its to late in your case i'm afraid
    man that just plain out sucks, should give us like a heirloom token then; those hunters are settled if a loom drops and im just sitting here with my 1h
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-02-16 at 06:25 PM.

you should have planned for this and set your spec to arms. I know it sucks not thinking of this until it's too late, but atleast future warriors who wants it can benefit from knowing this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    you should have planned for this and set your spec to arms. I know it sucks not thinking of this until it's too late, but atleast future warriors who wants it can benefit from knowing this.
    i dont think the majority of people think of that tbh... like me

Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    No, no they won't
    Sadly this guy is right. It's your own responsibilty to pick the loot role you want for it.
    You picked the wrong one there, really. Should have picked arms. You have to be extremly lucky with a GM to get it changed.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    It wont happen. RNG often sucks, but it is what it is. They make an exception for you, they make an exception for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Sadly this guy is right. It's your own responsibilty to pick the loot role you want for it.
    You picked the wrong one there, really. Should have picked arms. You have to be extremly lucky with a GM to get it changed.
    i'll call them if its needed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bestonite View Post
    all those casters get a 100% useable item , i will probably never touch the 1h tough luck then i guess?
    I forgot to change my lootspec to shadow to get a staff for my alt on my first kill, got an useless mace I will never use before WoD and never saw another heirloom. Tough luck, shit happens - if you derped and forgot to use correct loot spec you can't take that back.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I'm optimistic and tell people to ignore the people who tell them that a GM can't help them ... but in this case I really really REALLY doubt that they'll switch your weapon for you ... Especially since your desire to switch is just based on not liking 1hs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I forgot to change my lootspec to shadow to get a staff for my alt on my first kill, got an useless mace I will never use before WoD and never saw another heirloom. Tough luck, shit happens - if you derped and forgot to use correct loot spec you can't take that back.
    not really derping if your main spec is playing with a 2h fury warrior.
    i'm normally not the type of guy who says blame blizzard, but i am they didnt think this trough enough imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gave View Post
    i'll call them if its needed
    And do what? Waste your and the GM's time? It's crap like this that increases the ticket times simply because you want to complain that RNG was RNG... Get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Normally I'm optimistic and tell people to ignore the people who tell them that a GM can't help them ... but in this case I really really REALLY doubt that they'll switch your weapon for you ... Especially since your desire to switch is just based on not liking 1hs.
    well wat should i say then? i forgot to switch to arms loot specialization? if they look at my gear they will notice im optimized for fury

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    i'm normally not the type of guy who says blame blizzard, but i am they didnt think this trough enough imo.
    I think you didn't think it through enough. You should have known it was a possibility with SMF in play.

Deleted
    What exactly did they not think through? First heirloom you get is for your spec, and your spec is a fury warrior which uses 1h str weapons and 2h str weapons. If you wanted a 2h you should have used arms lootspec, which can only use 2handers.