Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
You didn't need to. You marked something with skull, used Judgement of the Crusader on it, and popped Consecration. Consecration would do like 20dmg/sec, but Judgement of the Crusader made it do like 80dmg/sec. It was absolutely ridiculous how much damage it did. Maybe it got nerfed or something. I only played for about a month.

Oldschool Crusader judgement http://db.valkyrie-wow.com/?spell=20303

I agree on the second point. I played a hybrid to be a hybrid, not be better at something than someone designed specifically for it. It was a design philosophy I respected.
I don't think I ever had Consecration when I was tanking. By the time I was doing it I think it was so deep in the Ret tree that you had to either give up Redoubt and Holy Shock to get it. I may be wrong though its been a very long time. I may have had it but I don't remember it being that OP by the time I was doing it.

Paladin had lots of things moved around and changed in Vanilla. Just about the time you would find something that worked pretty well or maybe was slightly OP it got nerfed hard. Tigole and Furor weren't going to let a Hybrid, especially one that might could tank, be better than Warriors or anything else considered a Pure.