(brewmaster) Looking for an performance eval

Below is the log for our h-Nazgrim fight. I am looking to the group for some help in determining if I am making any critical mistakes that need to be fixed. I feel as though I am doing good, but that there is some room for improvement. If anyone would like to help out and comment on anything they notice, I would very much appreciate it. Ill add that we are a 10 man team (though the logs should make that pretty obvious) and that I do like to run with the max of 8K haste.

LOGs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...?s=7735&e=8339
    Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...labhi/advanced
    Last edited by balefire97; 2014-02-24 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Edited to add some additional info

In terms of what you're doing it seems fine, with the only correction being that you could probably use Guard a little more (basically every time you hit the 2nd stack of Sunder for Nazgrim since it's exactly 30 seconds apart).

As far as your gear setup, you're probably running a bit too much haste (you can drop down to like 5k and be fine) and the Sigil of Rampage is entirely useless as a trinket. It's honestly about as bad as using the Relic of Xuen darkmoon trinket. Basically any other Agi trinket (even the terrible 496 one from the timeless isle) would be more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    In terms of what you're doing it seems fine, with the only correction being that you could probably use Guard a little more (basically every time you hit the 2nd stack of Sunder for Nazgrim since it's exactly 30 seconds apart).
    Since we were doing heroic, I was saving guard for 'execute', otherwise I would typically pop it around the 2nd stack.

As for the trinkets, I am still waiting on either the DPS trinket from shamans, or the tanking trinket from Malkorok... So far; nothing.